|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
LOCATION AND CONVENIENCE - AVAILABLE NOW
Well maintained 2 bedroom split level apartment, on the 9th floor in the Moore Park Gardens complex. The apartment has:
- dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven
- internal laundry
- big sunny north facing balcony with city views
- super fast fibre broadband internet
- security entrance and lifts
- access to large outdoor pool and gym
Fantastic location and close to lots of amenities:
- Coles and Aldi supermarkets 2 mins away
- Buses to Oxford St, City and Central Station
- Bourke St Cycleway
- Surry Hills and Redfern cafes, bars and restaurants
- Moore Park, Redfern Park and Centennial Park
- Lots of GoGet car sharing pods in the area
Your room is a large bedroom with built-in wardrobe and southerly aspect, you have access to your own bathroom which is directly outside your room, almost ensuite! Apartment is split level and the bedrooms are on the upper level so you are away from the main living area and kitchen.
NOTE: PARKING IS AVAILABLE at an extra $35 per week.
I'm looking to share with someone honest, considerate, clean, tidy, and sociable. We'll share the following bills and expenses 50/50: electricity / gas / internet / Foxtel / cleaner
I'm currently working mainly as a Freelance Designer /Photographer, varied interests from sport to travel.
If you want to know more say hi.