|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Your own clean double bedroom. We are looking to find people who are mature, EXTREMELY clean, and cat friendly.
The rent is $315 per week including all bills
The length of stay for a single person is a minimum of 2 months and no maximum length.
The rent is including all bills (Wifi Internet, Electricity and Water).
- Unlimited WiFi internet
- Share the kitchen, living area and bathroom with the flatmate who lives in the other bedroom. This area is very compact but it is fine for just 2 people.
VIEWING: Please call me for details.
- Only 3 to 5 minutes walk to the heart of Sydney's famous Kings Cross area with amazing nightlife, restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, 2 supermarkets (Coles and Woolworths) and 3 gyms
- Only 9 minutes walk to Oxford Street, Darlinghurst which is a great dining and bar district
- Easy walking distance to Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay, Surry Hills and Paddington
- Less than 2 kilometres to The Opera House and Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Haymarket and China Town
DETAILS ABOUT THE BEDROOM
- Sunny, clean and tidy bedroom
- Clean, fully furnished and freshly painted room with a double bed, and 2 sets of bed sheets, quilts, covers, pillowcases are supplied
- There is also a desk and chair, bedside table, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers
- One set of keys for the room, main entrance and apartment
- The main windows allow lots of sun and air to come into your bedroom.
- There are additional small windows between the 2 bedrooms in the apartment. These additional windows are close to the ceiling, to allow extra ventilation into the next bedroom. You can't see through these windows.
THE FLATMATE IN OTHER BEDROOM:
An Australian guy with a quiet nature. He is a great cook and often bakes a delicious cake. He has an indoor cat (no fleas) that is very curious and friendly with all people.
THE TYPE OF FLATMATE THAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
- a mature and responsible couple or single person. We prefer people who are 25 years or older, but if you are younger than this age, but act very maturely, we will consider you
- people who are extremely clean, and who clean up the kitchen and a bathroom to a high standard each time they have used it
- and will do their share of the household cleaning chores (which takes about 1 hr per week)
- and who can move in this week.
The flat is in a very convenient position, close to the centre of Sydney's food and entertainment. The flat is ideal for people who want to be able to walk to all the best places in Sydney.