|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Available Weds 2nd Aug.
Your own clean double bedroom for a single person who is mature, EXTREMELY clean, and cat friendly.
Please come and have a look at the room, and meet the flatmate in the afternoon of Weds 2nd Aug, please call me to arrange a viewing time.
I am looking for single female or male, not a couple nor two friends.
RENT AND DEPOSIT
The rent is $315 per week including all bills
I require 1 week paid on the day that you agree to live in the apartment, and then 3 more weeks paid on the day that you move into the apartment. This is a total of 4 weeks (this is for 3 weeks DEPOSIT and 1 week rent in advance)
The rent is including all bills (unlimited Wifi Internet, Electricity and Water).
The length of stay is a minimum of 2 months and no maximum length.
DETAILS ABOUT THE BEDROOM
- Sunny, clean and tidy bedroom
- Clean, fully furnished and freshly painted room with a double bed, and 2 sets of bed sheets, quilts, covers, pillowcases are supplied
- There is also a desk and chair, bedside table, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers
- One set of keys for the bedroom, main entrance and apartment
- The main windows allow lots of sun and air to come into your bedroom.
- There are additional small windows between the 2 bedrooms in the apartment. These additional windows are close to the ceiling, to allow extra ventilation into the next bedroom. You can't see through these windows.
- Share the kitchen, living area and bathroom with the flatmate who lives in the other bedroom. This area is very compact but it is fine for just 2 people.
- Only 3 to 5 minutes walk to the heart of Sydney's famous Kings Cross area with amazing nightlife, restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, 4 supermarkets (Coles, Woolworths, ALDI and IGA) and 4 gyms
- Only 9 minutes walk to Oxford Street, Darlinghurst which is a great dining, pubs, bars and nightclub district
- Easy walking distance to Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay, Surry Hills and Paddington
- Less than 2 kilometres to The Opera House and Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Haymarket and China Town
THE TYPE OF FLATMATE THAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
- a mature and responsible single person. I prefer a person who is 25 years or older, but if you are younger than this age, but act very maturely, I will consider you
- a person who is extremely clean, and who clean up the kitchen and a bathroom to a high standard each time they have used it
- a person who will do their share of the household cleaning chores (which takes about 1 hr per week)
- and who can move in on Weds 2nd Aug, or within a few days afterwards
THE FLATMATE IN OTHER BEDROOM:
An Australian guy with a quiet nature. He is a great cook and often bakes a delicious cake.
He has an indoor cat (no fleas) that is very curious and friendly with all people.