|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Your own clean private bedroom (not shared) for a 1 person, we are looking to find someone who is mature, EXTREMELY clean, and cat friendly.
This is a lovely sunny room in a very clean flat
For people who stay at least 3 months, the rent is $315 per week, including all bills
For people that stay between 1 month (and less than 3 months) the rent is $335 per week, including all bills
The rent includes Wifi Internet, Electricity and Water.
- Unlimited WiFi internet
- Share the kitchen, living area and bathroom with the flatmate who lives in the other bedroom. The living area is very compact but it is fine for just 2 people.
VIEWING: Mon 7/11 at 4 pm and 6.30pm
or Tue 8/11 at 6.30pm.
- Only 3 to 5 minutes walk to the heart of Sydney's famous Kings Cross area with amazing nightlife, restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, 2 supermarkets (Coles and Woolworths)
- Only 9 minutes walk to Oxford Street, Darlinghurst which is a great dining and bar district
- Easy walking distance to Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay, Surry Hills and Paddington
- Less than 2 kilometres to The Opera House and Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Haymarket and China Town
DETAILS ABOUT THE BEDROOM
- Sunny, clean and tidy bedroom
- Clean, fully furnished and freshly painted room with a double bed, all bed linen is supplied
- The bedroom has a double bed, a desk and chair, bedside tables, and a wardrobe
THE FLATMATE IN OTHER BEDROOM:
An Australian guy, who speaks 4 or 5 languages and can help you improve your English. He is social and very considerate.
He worked in the government (he has taken early retirement) and might be able to help you with Immigration or other issues.
He is out most days, as he goes to a bridge club, and goes out for Trivia nights, and also visits friends and relatives. He is a great cook and often bakes a delicious cake.
When he is at home, you would find him entertaining to have a lively discussion about World current events.
He has an indoor cat (no fleas) that is very curious and friendly with all people.
THE TYPE OF FLATMATE THAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
- a mature and responsible person. We prefer a person who is 27 years or older, but if you are younger than this age, but act very maturely, we will consider you
- a person who is extremely clean, and who cleans up the kitchen and a bathroom to a high standard each time they have used it
- and will do their share of the household cleaning chores (which takes about 1 hr per week)
- and who can move in ASAP
- male or female is OK
- sorry, but I don't want a couple, nor 2 friends, and no girlfriends or boyfriends can stay
- The rent INCLUDES ALL BILLS - i.e. electricity, water and internet.
(Note: in other apartments you might be charged about $30 to $50 per week to cover bills).