|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Your own clean private bedroom (not shared) for a 1 person, minimum stay is 3 months, we are looking to find someone who is mature and EXTREMELY clean.
This is a lovely sunny room in a very clean flat
The first 4 weeks are at $310 per week, then it goes up to the normal price of $325 per week from the fifth week onwards.
The rent includes all bills.
- Unlimited WiFi internet
- Share the kitchen, living area and bathroom with the flatmate who lives in the other bedroom. The living area is very compact but it is fine for just 2 people.
xx xx xx
- Only 3 to 5 minutes walk to the heart of Sydney's famous Kings Cross area with amazing nightlife, restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, 2 supermarkets (Coles and Woolworths)
- Only 9 minutes walk to Oxford Street, Darlinghurst which is a great dining and bar district
- Easy walking distance to Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay, Surry Hills and Paddington
- Less than 2 kilometres to The Opera House and Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Haymarket and China Town
DETAILS ABOUT THE BEDROOM
- Sunny, clean and tidy bedroom
- Clean, fully furnished and freshly painted room with a double bed, all bed linen is supplied
- The bedroom has a double bed, a desk and chair, bedside tables, and a wardrobe
THE FLATMATE IN OTHER BEDROOM:
An Australian guy, who speaks 4 or 5 languages and can help you improve your English. He is social and very considerate.
He worked in the government (he has taken early retirement) and might be able to help you with Immigration or other issues.
He is out most days, as he goes to a bridge club, and goes out for Trivia nights, and also visits friend and relatives.
When he is home, he is a fantastic cook and is willing to share cooking meals. In addition you would find him entertaining to have a lively discussion about World current events.
He has an indoor cat (no fleas) that is very curious and friendly with all people.
THE TYPE OF FLATMATE THAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
- a mature and responsible person. We prefer a person who is 27 years or older, but if you are younger than this age, but act very maturely, we will consider you
- a person who is extremely clean, and who cleans up the kitchen and a bathroom to a high standard each time they have used it
- and will do their share of the household cleaning chores (which takes about 1 hr per week)
- and who can stay at least 3 months (but I would prefer a longer period)
- and who can move in ASAP
- male or female is OK
- sorry, but I don't want a couple, nor 2 friends, and no girlfriends or boyfriends can stay
- The rent INCLUDES ALL BILLS - i.e. electricity, water and internet.
(Note: in other apartments you might be charged about $30 to $50 per week to cover bills).