|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Awesome five bedroom, two storey, modern house on a quiet street. Very clean and well-kept. Plenty of free, on-street parking – no permit required. The space that is available is a "barn" that has been converted into a modern two-storey apartment. It is out the back of the main house. The renovations are new and include new paint, carpet and renovated bathroom. The space has an open plan bedroom upstairs with plenty of room for a king-size bed, desk and couch. It has a reverse cycle air conditioner. Upstairs the roof slopes. Downstairs there is a bathroom (all yours) with shower, vanity and heating lamp. As well as a separate toilet and large living area. (There's a claw foot bath and a spa bath in the main house you're welcome to use as well). The apartment is not furnished in any way. The apartment does not have a kitchen, but there's a large kitchen in the house with a great cooktop and oven as well as lots of storage space. Great if you love cooking. Whoever lives in the apartment is welcome to utilise the main house as much as they like. We just treat it like a big extra bedroom. Though you're welcome to keep to yourself if you like. The main house is very comfortable, very large, fully-furnished with great furniture and all kitchen appliances, including a microwave, dishwasher, and all other kitchen needs. The main house has a giant walk-in pantry, two fridges, two large living rooms with two large TVs, a laundry with brand new washer and dryer, ducted central heating, ducted evaporative cooling. Great entertaining area in the back yard and tasty edible garden. Lots of storage space in and under the house.
- There are four bedrooms in the main house (two downstairs and two upstairs) and two bathrooms.
- At the moment two girls live upstairs - a female journalist, 28, and a female high school teacher, 29.
- And two girls live downstairs - a primary school teacher, 30, and a prison officer, 27.
What we're looking for
- We are looking for a fun, easy going, clean housemate who can put up with shift workers. - Preferably female
- Preferably people 27-32.
- Preferably a young professional like us, preferably no students
- Looking for someone wants to stay for at least 12 months
- 100 per cent non smoking, even outside
- No pets
- We are looking for someone with a full set of adult skills, such as initiative to take the bins out, mow the lawn, help out.
- While we're all very socially active, this is not a party house. We tend to party outside the house.
- You're more than welcome to have friends, partners, lovers, one night stands over as much as you want (no one is going to make you pay extra if they shower at the house or anything like that).
- Racism, sexism and homophobia not tolerated
- We have a cleaner that comes every fortnight ($20 each a fortnight).
- We have unlimited internet ($18 each a month)
- We split all utility bills between all tenants (about $100 a month each at the highest)
- Plenty of free street parking, no time limits, no permit needed
- The tram stop is at the end of the street at Jacob's Reserve park. Tram number 55, stop 38, runs along the end of the street into the city and leaves regularly.
- Quick drive and good parking at either Anstey or Jewel train stations
- Very close to City Link
- 10 minute drive into the city off-peak
- There will be a real, 10ft Christmas tree at Christmas!
For details contact Alex