|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Room for 1 person available Sun 28th. It is very clean and in a great location and you can walk to the City.
Minimum stay is 3 months - but you are welcome to stay as long as you like.
We are looking for someone who can move in between Sun 28th August and the end of next week.
Would you like to come and see the room today, Saturday 27th, at 3 pm ?
- Only 3 to 5 minutes walk to the heart of Sydney's famous Kings Cross area with amazing night, restaurants, Coles and Woolworths supermarkets
- Only 9 minutes walk to Oxford Street, Darlinghurst which is a great dining and bar district
- Easy walking distance to Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay, Surry Hills and Paddington
- Less than 2 kilometres to The Opera House and Sydney Central Business District
DETAILS ABOUT THE BEDROOM
- Large clean fully furnished room with: a black leather-look queen sized bed with padded edges and headboard
- Very large built-in wardrobe
- Small desk
- All bed linen is supplied, and it is all new items or almost new items.
- Freshly painted room.
DETAILS ABOUT THE APARTMENT
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet (it is Cable Wifi - which is even better than ADSL2+ Wifi)
- This apartment has only 2 bedrooms and so when you move in you will be sharing the kitchen, living area and bathroom with 1 person who lives in the other bedroom.
- The kitchen, dining area and living room is smaller than most apartments, but there is still room to have up to 6 people around the dining table.
- Washing machine is upstairs
The first 4 weeks are at $340 per week, then it goes up to the normal price of $355 per week from the fifth week onwards.
- The rent INCLUDES ALL BILLS - i.e. electricity, water and internet.
(Note: in other apartments you might be charged about $40 to $50 per week to cover bills).
DETAILS ABOUT THE FLATMATE
the person in the other bedroom is moving out on Weds 24th August, and we are looking for a male or female to be the new tenant in the other bedroom - someone is mature, clean, respectful and quiet. So at the moment, I do not have any information about them.
THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
- I am looking for one person only (no couples and no friends). We are looking for someone who can move in between Sun 28th August and Weds 31st August.
- Also, I am looking for someone who is neat, very clean and tidy, and will do their share of the household chores - which takes about 1 hour per week.
Please call my mobile phone number, or reply on a message via Flatmates to arrange an appointment to see the room.
|Third Village Coffee||Close by|
|Locanda Olivetti||Close by|
|Detour Espresso Bar||Close by|
|Bottega Darlinghurst||Close by|
|Williams St Near Forbes St||Close by|
|William St Near Dowling St||Close by|
|William St Near Crown St||~ 3 min walk|
|Stanley St Near Bourke St||~ 4 min walk|
|Crown St Near Robinson St||~ 4 min walk|
|Friendly Grocer Woolloomooloo (Nick's Till Midnight)||~ 3 min walk|
|Woolworths Woolloomooloo (Metro)||~ 4 min walk|
|Pranzi||~ 4 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 5 min walk|
|P&Z Darlinghurst Mixed Business||~ 7 min walk|
|Kings Cross Station||~ 4 min walk|
|St James Station||~ 14 min walk|
|Museum Station||~ 14 min walk|
|Martin Place Station||~ 17 min walk|
|Town Hall||~ 18 min walk|
|The University of New South Wales, COFA||~ 18 min walk|