|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This is what the ad says about the apartment:
*Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning
*Huge open balcony
*Close to South Yarra Station
* Indoor 20 metre swimming pool with outdoor sundeck on 3rd floor
* Lavish 9th floor rooftop garden/entertainment deck/BBQ facilities
* Gym, sauna and steam room
* Private indoor / outdoor cinema
* Resident lounge and dining areas
* Security entrances and high speed lifts
* Superior fittings and appliances, including full Miele kitchens with gas cooking and dishwasher
* Spectacular city and bay views, with various orientation options
Description of Bedroom:
* Size and furniture: Double size room, without a bed
* Features and facilities: Own bathroom, Broadband Internet, Built-in wardrobe, Wardrobe or rack, Good view or outlook
* Availability period: Available for 12 months to indefinite.
* Other information: Your room has a lot of windows so you'll get excellent light coming into your place. Excellent in the summer. You'll also have your own toilet, exclusive use. The floors are carpeted and there's a lot of storage space in the built-in wardrobe.
Bills and expenses:
Bills will be split in half for electricity, gas and water. Some of the bills don't come monthly so it's hard to gauge how much it is per month but i'd say maybe $100+? We have unlimited ADSL2+ wifi in the apartment and that's another $30 every month.
The situation's like this:
My current lease is about to end on the 7th of September. I'm leaving the country for good in December and I need someone to extend the lease with me till then (for about 3 months?) .
If you like the property enough (which I think you will, it's an awesome place I wish I wasn't leaving the country), you can sign a 12-month lease on this place. It's a prime spot so it's easy to find a roomie.
Also, I only have a washing machine, fridge, vacuum cleaner and a router for the wifi. That's pretty sad. So it's important that my new housemate has existing furnitures. I won't be investing in anymore of these as I'll be leaving Australia soon.
Hi, my name's Eugenia, I'm 22 this year and studying full time Finance & Economics in Monash Uni Caulfield. I like my down time, as I keep pretty busy with study, but also like to have friends over for a drink or head out if I can. I like watching movies, having brunch with my friends, cooking and having a bit of an exercise (well I try to at least).
I'm a night owl so I tend to sleep really late and wake up really late in the afternoon, but don't worry I tend to keep the noise down after 11pm if you're someone who turns in early. I hope in turn that if you do wake up early, also be considerate too and keep the noise down to the minimum too:)
I'm pretty much a clean freak, and clean the house often. I hope you'll respect the common space and help me keep it clean too and help with the housework from time to time.
I also have a cat with me currently, he's a Scottish fold named Peaches so if you're an animal lover you'll get a little company from him at home too. He's super friendly and loves cuddles with just about anyone.
I'm looking for someone who's preferably clean and tidy, who can wash up your own dishes after you're done and can help out with housework from time to time. It's very important that you are someone who's not too sloppy and lazy with cleaning up the place.
It's okay if you wanna bring people home from time to time but please keep it to a minimal (I had a bad experience from a previous housemate) and would be great if you could let me know beforehand.
Ideally I would prefer if you're a uni student around my age, so we can click better but if you're a professional in your 20s its all good too:) I would like someone who can respect my privacy but also be communicative and don't mind sharing household duties and expenses.
If that sounds like something you might be interested in, I'd love to hear from you!