|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Join our sleepy quiet household.
Join our quiet sleepy household.
Indoor pets negotiable. Dog yard already in place with one other dog.
Locks on bedroom doors, good privacy, the perfect home away from home.
come and live with our awesome housemates:
- resident amazing cook available to help avoid those cooking disasters.
- geeky housemate available to fix all your computer problems.
- swimming/fitness coach available to help motivate your fitness program.
- finance/trading expert available to help with your personal finance plan.
Huge backyard to chill out in, large front and rear verandahs.
Nothing exciting ever happens here, no late night parties, no noisy neighbours, no traffic noise.
We do have a fully furnished kitchen, lounge, bedroom, laundry and huge backyard, so all you need to move in is your own bed linen, clothes and food.
We have fast internet and unlimited internet plan - so feel free to watch movies, do your gaming, or just chill out reading the news without having to worry about a quota.
Close to bus (less than 5 minute walk) and shops (including coles). The supermarket is so close I walk instead of driving.
Local bus route is 444, starts 6am to midnight 7 days/week with extra buses for late nights on weekends.
yes, it is cheap rent. Save your money for travel, or quit that second job so you have time to live/study or save for travelling/holidays/Christmas presents.
Kitchen is fully equipped - everything you need to cook up a storm. we have a dishwasher and plenty of pots/pans/plates etc.
Free use of washing machine. plenty of clothesline space.
Solar hot water, so our water heating bills are zero over summer.
Fast internet, unlimited quota.
huge backyard to chill out in.
- indoor/outdoor pets negotiable. (NB: need to meet and discuss this)
- electricity and water bills in addition to rent, meter readings taken monthly. typically $1/person/day.
- non smoking household. Outdoor smokers negotiable.
- drug free, non-alcoholic household. (ie: we dont tolerate binge drinkers, and only accept light occasional social consumption - alcoholics will be requested to leave - room is available because a former tenant was asked to leave due to excessive alcohol consumption.)
- internet in addition to rent, $10/month. unlimited quota. fast adsl.
Huge backyard. Front and back verandahs. Housemates are rarely home so you often will have the lounge room to yourself.
Unlimited internet quota. Download as much as you want.
Call ASAP to make appointment to inspect.
Indoor pets negotiable. I'm not keen on cats due to damage to furniture but contact me to discuss anyway.
Please email me first and include your phone number : I will call you back ASAP.Fully furnished household and rooms Laundry quippedbed, study desk and chair provided
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Moggill Rd at Bellbowrie near Montanus Dr||~ 5 min walk|
|Moggill Rd at Bellbowrie near Birkin Rd||~ 5 min walk|
|Montanus Dr at Montanus East||~ 5 min walk|
|Montanus Dr at Kangaroo Gully||~ 8 min walk|
|Moggill Rd at Sugars Road||~ 12 min walk|
|Kangaroo Gully Rd at Bellbowrie Chase||~ 14 min walk|
|Pioneer Cr at Pioneer East||~ 20 min walk|
|Moggill Rd at Moggill||~ 24 min walk|
|Church Rd near Pine County Pl||~ 24 min walk|
|Pioneer Cr at Pioneer West||~ 28 min walk|
|Bellbowrie Tavern||~ 5 min walk|
|McDonald's Bellbowrie||~ 6 min walk|
|Sushichi||~ 8 min walk|
|Woka Woka Asian Fusion Cuisine (Bellbowrie)||~ 8 min walk|
|Spicy Affair Indian Dine In & Take Out||~ 8 min walk|
|MoccaBella Cafe||~ 8 min walk|
|Mai's Vietnamese Kitchen||~ 8 min walk|
|Pizza Hut Bellbowrie||~ 8 min walk|
|The Sushi 79 Bellbowrie||~ 8 min walk|
|Brumby's||~ 8 min walk|
|Star Seafood & Burger @ Bellbowrie||~ 9 min walk|
|Cafe DiMiMaCo||~ 11 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 8 min walk|
|Coles Supermarket||~ 8 min walk|