|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Single Room $70 + Bond
Approx 2.5m wide x 3.6m length
No ceiling fan
2 x storage closest/built in wardrobes
2 x single power points
Double Room $130 & Bond
Approx 3.6m wide x 3.6m length
1 x built in robe
3 x single power points
French door w/ security screen door that opens onto front verandah.
OR $185 for both + Bond.
Price for a couple is $220 week + bond.
None of these prices are negotiable. You will need to apply and have your name on the lease.
Indooroopilly Shopping Centre around the corner, and the 428 UQ bus stop is just down the road.
Sharing with me, a 33 year old full-time worker and student, along with 1 cat and a Maltese Terrier.
- I work full-time over 4 days, and spend the rest of my time studying Law.
- The dog is prone to chew anything left on the floor (shoes, clothes, cling wrap), so you need to be aware of this.
- the train line runs at the back of the house. I personally don't notice it anymore, but if you're sensitive to noise you shouldn't apply.
- I like to keep a clean and tidy house, but I honestly am quite slack with doing the dishes during the week.
- I am pretty quiet, but still a bit social. I'm not after a party house, but something in-between would be nice.
- elec & gas separate to rent, but wi-fi is included.
Please email me with details about yourself (studying? Working? Hobbies? Likes, dislikes)Washing Machine