|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Good-sized bedroom for $150/week in a fantastic neighbourhood with sports oval frontage.
1. 1 x Large rooms (flexibility with furnished/unfurnished) now available in an 8-star energy rated double-storey home. Room fits a queen sized bed, walk-in-robes (yes walk in, NOT built in) and a desk.
2. If you're environmentally conscious, into sustainable living then you're a great fit! We grow a bit of our own food and herbs in the backyard and our electricity bills are cut down by solar power. A good-sized sports reserve sits in front of the property so if you like your fresh air and exercise, this is the place for you.
3. Convenience - Transport: The bus that services the neighbourhood takes you to Tarneit train station in about 15 mins, Hoppers Crossing Station in about 20 mins. The Tarneit Gardens shops are a short walk away, while the massive and recently upgraded and expanded Pacific Werribee shopping centre is less than a 10 minute drive away.
4. The property and rooms are fully furnished:
- Washing Machine
- Herb Garden and Veggie Patch at the Back
- 2 separate living areas upstairs and downstairs
- Dining Room
- Fully equipped kitchen with huge oven
5. Room Details //
- Generous Walk In Robes
- Bedroom is 3.6 by 3.3m ($150/week)
- Bedrooms can be furnished or unfurnished
- Quality Carpet
- Powered by the Sun. Solar panels provide a significant amount. of the power we need during the daytime.
6. Rent and Bills //
- NBN unlimited internet included in rent. Surf to your heart's content.
- Gas, water and energy bills are not included in the rent. They are shared.
- Bond equivalent to 3 weeks rent required.
5. PLEASE READ - you should... //
- Keep the house neat and tidy + happy to chip in with other housemates to share household chores regularly.
- Be able to pay rent fortnightly.
- Have either Employee or Landlord's reference
- For privacy of other house mates, no overnight guests/friends.
** Important: In your correspondence, please let us know that you have read the above and are okay with them + more importantly tell us more about yourself and why you'd be a good fit to the house :) Thank you very much!