|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 weeks|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hello there! How are you?
1. Suitable for singles. Large furnished room now available in 8-star energy rated double-storey home. It fits a queen sized bed, walk-in-robes (yes walk in, NOT built in) and a large desk that's 1.5m long. If you're environmentally conscious, into sustainable living and have a great love for music, the outdoors and dogs, then you're a great fit! We also grow a bit of our own food in the backyard. A good-sized sports reserve sits in front of the property so if you like your fresh air and exercise, this is the place for you. The Tarneit Gardens shops are a short walk away
2. The property is furnished //
- Washing Machine
- Herb Garden and Veggie Patch at the Back
3. Room Details //
- Generous Walk In Robes
- Good-sized room about 3.6 by 3.3m
- Large desk
- Furnished with Queen-sized Chiropedic bed for quality sleep w/sidetable
- Quality Carpet
- Powered by the Sun. Solar panels provide a significant amt. of the power we need during the daytime.
4. Rent and Bills //
- Rent is $165/week with all bills included. Yes all bills included (within reasonable use)
- Unlimited ADSL2+ Broadband internet included in rent. Surf to your heart's content.
- Bond equivalent to 3 weeks rent required.
5. PLEASE READ - you should... //
- Keep the house neat and tidy & happy to chip in with household chores once a week.
- Be able to pay rent and bills fortnightly.
- Have either Employee or Landlord's reference
- No mates/friends staying overnight.
- Fine with dogs. We have a dog that stays indoors.
- Sorry no couples or families.
- In your correspondence, please let us know that you have read the above and are okay with them + more importantly tell us more about yourself and why you'd be a good fit to the house :)