|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
If you're environmentally conscious, into sustainable living and have a great love for music, the outdoors and dogs, then you're a great fit! We also grow a bit of our own food in the backyard.
A good-sized bedroom - it's more than good sized. It fits a queen sized bed, walk-in-robes (yes walk in, NOT built in) and a great big desk. Room now available in a beautiful large and spacious double-storey, 8-star energy rated home home.
* Available 1st week of November.
A massive park sits in front of the property so if you like your fresh air and exercise, this is the place for you. Tarneit is a greenfield development residing in Melbourne's new western periphery not far some Melbourne's wonders - Great Ocean Road, Werribee mansion / gorge, and the central highlands. 25km from the city centre. Enjoy sunsets with the You Yangs in the backdrop.
- Tarneit train station is a short 3-min drive away.
- House is nearby buses that go to Williams Landing and Hoppers Crossing station
- Werribee Shopping Centre is a short drive away
- Tarneit Gardens shops short walk away
The property is furnished //
- Washing Machine
- Herb Garden and Veggie Patch at the Back
Room Details //
- Generous Walk In Robes
- Good-sized room about 3.6 by 3.3m
- Good-sized desk
- Furnished with Queen-sized Chiropedic bed for quality sleep w/sidetable
- Quality Carpet
- Powered by the Sun. 3.5kw solar panels provide a significant amt. of the power we need during the day.
- Rent is $180/week With bills.
- Unlimited ADSL2+ Broadband internet included in rent. Surf to your heart's content.
- Bond equivalent to 4 weeks rent required.
- Rent with Bills to be paid fortnightly.
About Us //
- Nature, solar, music and dog loving.
About You //
- Please message us and let us know more about you.
You should be -
- One that enjoys a neat and tidy environment ( and help keep it that way :-) ) + chip in with household chores once a week.
- Employed and able to pay rent and bills on time.
- No mates/friends staying overnight.
- Fine with dogs. We have a dog that stays indoors.
|Felix Way/Hummingbird Bvd||~ 5 min walk|
|Rifflebird Dr/Hummingbird Bvd||~ 6 min walk|
|Connell St/Hummingbird Bvd||~ 8 min walk|
|Ningaloo St/Yanga Ave||~ 8 min walk|
|Isabella Way/Moorookyle Ave||~ 8 min walk|
|Edmund Dr/Moorookyle Ave||~ 11 min walk|
|Toucan Rd/Hummingbird Bvd||~ 12 min walk|
|Tyler Cres/Moorookyle Ave||~ 15 min walk|
|Sayers Rd/Babele Rd||~ 16 min walk|
|Cadell Ave/Tarneit Rd||~ 16 min walk|
|Houghton Ave/Tarneit Rd||~ 16 min walk|
|Tarneit Gardens SC/Wickford Rd||~ 19 min walk|
|Beauty by Kristen||~ 12 min walk|
|Noodle Corner||~ 15 min walk|
|Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses - Tarneit||~ 18 min walk|
|Tarneit Gardens Fish & Chips||~ 18 min walk|
|The Tummy Section||~ 18 min walk|
|Bubba Pizza Tarneit||~ 18 min walk|
|Woolworths Tarneit Gardens||~ 18 min walk|