|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
One room available in a warm and inviting Queenslander in South Brisbane, living with 2 professional males (Italian; New Zealander), 1 male student (Iranian) and 1 hospitality female (Belgian). Fantastic location 1 minute walk to train station, 8 min walk to West End, 3 min walk to South Bank with a bus stop across the road.
Keen to find one girl (for the gender balance) who is easy going, social and up for a laugh. We love music, exercising and getting out of the house on weekends, and the occasional beer!
- Nice living-room
- Kitchen fully furnished with refrigerator, oven, microwave, dishwasher, stove, dish and cooking utensils
- Spacious bathroom
- Large terrace and big garden to park cars
- Separate laundry space with a washing machine
- Polished wooden floors
- Solar panels meaning reduced elec bills
- Huge backyard
- Mod cons
- AvalaIble furnished or unfurnished
- All bedrooms carpeted
FEMALE FLATMATE ROOM
- Rent: $115/week (bills not included)
- Available from 19th July
- Partially furnished
- This room is directly adjacent to the 2nd female room (she’s really nice!) and has a link with the hall way that is only closed by a curtain (no proper doors). It's still very quiet and private as it is far from the living room the kitchen and the bathroom.
- Long term (minimum stay of 6 months)
If you are friendly, respectful and easygoing, then this is the perfect place for you.