|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Spacious, bright and sunny, large master room with ensuite (bathroom) available to share for two females in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
Address: 28 Harbour Street, Sydney 2000.
- it's a 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom apartment.
- New carpet and newly painted
- Brand new cooktop and oven in the kitchen
- Fully furnished (fridge, washing machine, sofa, dining table, TV)
- Free unlimited internet access
- Free access to Gym
- Free access to roof top swimming pool, sawna, steam room.
- 24 hours building security
* Conveniently located between Townhall and Central Station.
* 3 minutes walk to George Street, World Square.
* Steps to Darling harbour and China town.
* Close to UTS and Sydney Uni.
* Lots of shops and restaurants around.
Rent $275/week for each person. All bills (electricity, gas and internet) included.
Bond $1000 (will be returned at the end of the lease)
No more than 4 people will live in the apartment.