|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Oct 13, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This brilliant light filled three bedroom residence has expansive entertaining spaces and well-zoned accommodation. A good sized bedroom available upstairs, that is complemented with BIR. You will have your own separate toilet & bathroom (Not ensuite but it's next to your room)
Stylish and spacious, the combined north facing formal/informal living space is coupled with an entertainer’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a tiled dining area overlooks a private outdoor courtyard. Additional features include: ducted heating throughout and cooling upstairs. Double garage, driveway and off-street parking also available!
Easy access to the amenities including transport being very close to Holmesglen station & Alamein Station, bus, shops on High Street, Safeway just across the road, parks, schools and easy access to the freeway.
- 1 min walk to Woolworths (24 hour supermarket)
- 2 min walk to Priceline pharmacy
- 1 min walk to KFC & coffee shop
- 2 min walk to Bus stop
- 5 mins drive to Chadstone shopping centre
- 4 mins drive to freeway
- 16 mins to city on train
- 12-14 mins walk to train station
- I am Sammy, working full-time in the city Mon-Fri, on weekends I am busy outdoors
- Zeena: An overseas accounting student. Loves to chat, cook and share stories
- Each one of us has our own toilet and shower.
- We respect each other’s privacy but are also up for a chat, drinks, dinner, gym etc.
- As mature individuals we do not make noise at night.
- We are very friendly, easy going and love socialising with others.
What we prefer :
- Female working / student who is clean and always pays rent & bills on time.
- Someone who’s friendly and respects each other’s privacy.
- A person who is not noisy and must respect other house mates, especially when it comes to keeping common areas clean i.e. put dishes away after eating/cooking food, do not leave the kitchen dirty.
- Respect housemate’s personal space and the right to a place to live, sleep and study without interference from noise, lights, etc. when having guests over.
- Does not takes advantage of always having guests sleep over
- Clean as you go policy
- This house is fully furnished so all you’ll need is to bring your bed sheets in and you’re good to go.
- The room is available soon and min stay will be 6 months at least.
On top of all these rules and conditions we are very lovely (specially myself), easy going and very friendly people and we would like our upcoming house mate to feel like they are at home :)
Feel free to contact us
Separate bathroom /Toilet
Close to transport
Close to Deakin and Holmesglen