|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Nov 11, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
AVAILABLE NOV 2016 - FF sec Dbl Rm - INCLUDES: Elec / Gas / Water / Internet / OWN LARGE Fridge/Freezer / all Household Sundries / OWN designated OFF STREET parking / AND, Gardener - (See add for full details) - $350 BOND - NO HIDDEN EXTRAS OR CHARGES
Hi there, RU SEEKING A HOME, not just a house???
AFTER 9th November 2016, I may just have what you're seeking :-) :-) as I will have a great FF and Key LOCKABLE Double room available in my clean, friendly, happy, stress free and somewhat bohemian castle.
Your Lodgings, of $175pw INCLUDES:-
- HOUSEHOLD SUNDRIES- (Coffee, Tea, Sugar, Toilet Paper, Dish-washing Liquid, Basic Kitchen Spices, cleaning stuff and Washing Machine Liquid etc)
- FULL USE OF ALL HOUSEHOLD FACILITIES, including the large outdoor entertainment area - (see Pic). A fantastic spot to just kick back, watch a movie, cricket, footy, TV, have a barby with ya mates and just, aaaaahhhhhh, relax.
Please, DO NOT APPLY if you are a Couple, a Student, Backpacker, Traveller, or, the unemployed, as unfortunately, my home will not be suitable for you. I really am sincerely sorry about this fact, but, it is what it is
Your room is............
- Medium sized and FULLY FURNISHED
- Very, very COMFY
- KEY LOCKABLE
- Has block-out curtains, bamboo flooring
- DOUBLE BED, with an as new, pillow-top mattress
- Queen sized Doona
- 2 x sets of linen - Sheets, Pillowcases and Doona Covers
- 2 x Xtra LARGE MAN-sized bath Towels
- Bedside table and Lamp
- 2 door wardrobe - even comes with clothes hangers :-)
- Dirty Clothes Basket/Hamper
- 7 Drawer Chest-of-drawers and 6 drawer tallboy (Tallboy can be removed if you don't require)
- 36" TV/DVD
- You also have your OWN 220ltr FRIDGE/FREEZER with PANTRY SPACE in the KITCHEN, (see Pic), and your OWN DESIGNATED off street CAR-BAY.
THE BIT ABOUT Your HOUSEMATES : The 2 of us are NOT a couple, we are both in our late 40's, friendly, chatty, Hardworking, private yet sociable, and, are ...
- ME:- DTE, FEMALE, Late 40's, Caucasian, occassional drinker, outspoken & friendly. I am sociable, yet private, and hardworking, as I have a hectic part-time & my own consulting business, and also study part-time. My PARTNER, WHO DOES NOT LIVE WITH ME, is with the WA POLICE FORCE and pops in to say "Hi" a few days a week, and OCCASSIONALLY stays the night
- MALE - DTE, Late 40's, FT Employed NON-Drinker is Sociable, Quiet, Clean, Friendly and an OUTSIDE SMOKER
- 2 x DOGS inside/outside - well behaved, socialised & friendly - who don"t drink or smoke hahahahaha :-)
My Bohemian castle, and it's occupants, will IDEALLY SUIT: .......
- FULL TIME EMPLOYED, DTE MALE who is Friendly, Independent, mature minded and Clean
- Speaks fluent English
- MUST BE DOG FRIENDLY, as I have 2 (see pic) - who are an integral part of my home - so if you can't handle a doggie welcome home, or, some dog hair from time to time, and give out a pat or two, then unfortunately, this is not the place for you :-) :-))
- If a SMOKER, MUST BE OUTSIDE SMOKER
- DRUG FREE
- Of SOBER HABITS - don't mind if you have a wee beverage or two, after all I don't mind the occasional wine/beer myself, however, my other housemate and I will not tolerate drunkenness
DEFINITELY NO PARTY ANIMALS, DRUG USERS, DRUNKS or EXCESSIVE DRINKERS NEED APPLY
EXTRA INFO: ......
- 5 mins to Canning Vale industrial and Carousel / Cannington shopping Precinct
- 10 mins to Kewdale, Welshpool, Maddington & Jandakot
- Around 15-20 mins to Belmont, Bayswater, Forrestfield, Bibra Lake, Palmyra
- 15 min TO AIRPORT (approx)
- Around 30 mins, Max, to Fremantle
- Super EASY ACCESS to Roe Highway, Nicholson Rd and Albany Highway
- ONLY 12Kms from CBD around 15 mins in PEAK HOUR
- Large GYM and AQUATIC CENTRE 2 minutes drive up the road
- Plenty of public transport 5 mins walk from home with Thornlie train station 785m from home (about a 10 min walk)
- Small shopping Centre 3 mins walk from home with plenty of great eating places (Thai, Japanese, Indian, Nepalese, Fish & Chips, Korean, Great Pub Grub), Doctors Surgery, Post Office, Chemist, Deli, Barbers and a heap more
So, if you'd like to know more,....... why not contact me
PLEASE NOTE: THE ROOM IS NOT AVAILABLE TILL AFTER 9th NOVEMBER 2016