|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Large and modern 2 bedroom apartment positioned on the 1st floor of a small complex of 6 apartments, located in the heart, of Bondi. The block consists of easy going people who are friendly.
The apartment comprises of:
- 2 good size bedrooms with mirror built-ins
- Main bedroom with en-suite
- Main bathroom
- Internal laundry with Washing Machine/Dryer
- Modern kitchen with s/s appliances incl dishwasher and gas cooking
- Large entertaining balcony with BBQ and Wicker Outdoor Setting
- Spacious open plan living areas. The kitchen opens onto the dining area which adjoins the living area. The dining and lounge area opens onto the balcony through a double glass sliding door. Perfect for entertaining guests.
- Undercover security car parking plus 2 visitors parking for the block to use.
- Unlimited High Speed ADSL2+ Internet.
- Unit is professionally cleaned fortnightly
Within close walking distance to Bondi Rd which has 100's of Cafes & Bars, Bottle shop, DVD Store, Dry Cleaners, grocery stores etc. 15 mins walk to Bondi Beach or Bondi Junction (Big Shopping Centre and Train Station). A 30 second walk to the bus stop which can take you directly to the City, Bondi Junction or Bondi Beach.
- The room available is the 2nd bedroom plus your own bathroom
- $400 per week 1 person in the room
- $600 per week for 2 people in the room
- Bond is 4 weeks rent
- Rent is paid in advance monthly
- 4 weeks notice to leave
- Short term or long term renters welcome.
- Room would suit couple, 2 friends or 1 person.
- Bills are to be shared for Electricity, Gas, Water Usage, Cleaning and Internet
My name is Pete and I'm friendly, have a good sense of humour, easy going and a no drama kind of guy who loves life. I enjoy keeping fit (I train 5 days a week), the beach, eating healthy and leading an active lifestyle.
I'm a sales/account manager for a software company, during the week I can work long hours and travel quite a bit for work. I will go to the gym before or after work, so my weekdays I like to keep low key.
On weekends I love catching up with friends/family and getting outside. I've recently been discovering new things to do in Sydney that I haven't done before even though I have lived here all my life.
I'm always thoughtful of my flatmates, happy to share a meal or a few drinks every now and then but will also respect your space.
I would like my new flatmate(s) to think of the apartment as our apartment and to make it feel like a home.
I'm looking for like minded people who friendly and considerate that like a drama free home. I think its important to a have a friendship in the home but respect each others privacy. If you don't mind doing your bit to keep our home tidy and clean up after your self we are on the same page. I prefer people who are able to talk about any issues that arise. Your friends are welcome as visitors.