|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- YOUR OWN BATHROOM
- REVERSE CYCLE AIR CON
- YOUR OWN SECURED UNDERCOVER CAR PARK
ALL YOU REALLY NEED IS YOUR BEDROOM STUFF
My name is Andrew I am a full time working electrician and am looking for someone to move into my newish two bedroom apartment in Chermside. I am looking for someone to move in for a six month lease.
- top (third) floor of a block of apartments which gives us a bit of a view. Rear side, not facing the road.
- your bedroom is about 3m x 3m and has built-ins with mirror doors. My room is about the same size and I easily fitted a queen size bed in there. Also, both of us have glass and fly screen doors that open directly onto the balcony. Your room is unfurnished.
- walking distance to Westfield Chermside, supermarkets, gyms, doctors, Prince Charles Hospital, dentists, hairdressers, whatever you need, it really is a good spot. It is also therefore a very well serviced area with regards to buses.
- live with only one other person
- I have a really decent sized kitchen with a stove and oven of course, and a dishwasher. I own all of the basic cooking utensils and kitchenware which you are welcome to use. I don't have a wide range of gear so if you own some stuff and would like to bring it along then sure we can have a look into that.
- washing machine, dryer, small laundry
- walk in pantry which I believe leaves us with some storage space. I really can't see two people filling it up with food.
- linen cupboard, and I have another set of shelves which I bought for some extra storage space.
- I have quite a large balcony and I have a an outdoor dining set and barby which you can use.
- TV, PS3, wifi internet.
- You get your own bathroom with toilet and shower as I mentioned however the second bathroom does double up as the laundry. Also this second bathroom is the guest bathroom but you have priority at all times.
- Full reverse cycle Air-con throughout the apartment.
- Your own undercover secured car park.
It's important that the both of us try to keep up reasonable maintenance of the joint. I'm hoping for someone who is reasonably neat and honest.
- My preference is for somebody in their twenties or early thirties, working or at least studying full time but it doesn't really matter as long as you can pay the bills.
- I'm a pretty easy going bloke and I'll entertain sometimes. I don't mind if you would like to do so as well from time to time. I hope you don't mind listening to a bit of triple j and the like.
- GUY OR GIRL, NO COUPLES, NO PETS, NO SMOKERS
$220 P/W. BILLS EXTRA. BOND $450.