|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- $200 NEGOTIABLE
- YOUR OWN BATHROOM
- REVERSE CYCLE AIR CON
- YOUR OWN SECURED UNDERCOVER CAR PARK
ALL YOU REALLY NEED IS YOUR BEDROOM STUFF
My name is Andrew, I'm 26 and I'm a full time working electrician and am looking for someone to move into my newish two bedroom apartment in Chermside.
- top (third) floor of a block of apartments which gives us a bit of a view. Rear side, not facing the road.
- your bedroom is about 3m x 3m and has built-ins with mirrored doors. My room is about the same size and I easily fitted a queen size bed in there. Also, both of us have glass and fly screen doors that open directly onto the balcony. Your room is unfurnished.
- walking distance to Westfield Chermside, supermarkets, gyms, doctors, Prince Charles Hospital, dentists, hairdressers, whatever you need, it really is a good spot. It is also therefore a very well serviced area with regards to buses.
- live with only one other person
- I have a really decent sized kitchen with a stove and oven of course, and a dishwasher. I have all of the basic cooking utensils and kitchenware which you are welcome to use. If you own some kitchen stuff and would like to bring it along then that shouldn't be a problem.
- washing machine, dryer, small laundry
- walk in pantry which is big enough for some extra storage space
- The unit has quite a large balcony and I have a an outdoor dining set and barby which you can use.
- TV, PS3, wifi internet.
- You get your own bathroom with toilet and shower as I mentioned however the second bathroom does double up as the laundry. Also this second bathroom is the guest bathroom but you have priority at all times.
- Full reverse cycle Air-con throughout the apartment.
- Your own undercover secured car park.
- It's important that the both of us try to keep up reasonable maintenance of the joint. I'm hoping for someone who is reasonably neat and honest.
- My preference is for somebody in their twenties or early thirties, working or at least studying full time but it doesn't really matter as long as you can pay the bills.
- I'm a pretty easy going bloke and I'll entertain sometimes. I don't mind if you would like to do so as well from time to time. I hope you don't mind listening to a bit of triple j and the like.
- GUY OR GIRL, NO COUPLES, NO PETS, NO SMOKERS
$200 NEG. P/W. BILLS EXTRA. BOND $450.
|Hamilton Rd at Farnell Street, stop 39||Close by|
|Gympie Rd at The Gardens Stop 38a||~ 5 min walk|
|Gympie Rd at Chermside, stop 38||~ 6 min walk|
|Gympie Rd at The Gardens, stop 38A||~ 6 min walk|
|Gympie Rd at Chermside, stop 37/38||~ 8 min walk|
|Wallace St at Prince Charles Hospital, stop 35||~ 8 min walk|
|Wallace St near Farnell St||~ 8 min walk|
|Hamilton Rd at Chermside||~ 8 min walk|
|Hilltop Ave at Prince Charles Hospital, stop 35||~ 8 min walk|
|Chermside Interchange||~ 9 min walk|
|Wallace St at Davenport Street, stop 35a||~ 9 min walk|
|Webster Rd at Milburn Street, stop 40||~ 9 min walk|
|Toscani's Restaurant-Chermside||~ 6 min walk|
|T's Cafe||~ 6 min walk|
|Below 360||~ 6 min walk|
|The Brightest Thai||~ 6 min walk|
|NYC Bagel Deli||~ 7 min walk|
|Grill'd Chermside||~ 7 min walk|
|KFC Chermside Fc||~ 7 min walk|
|Subway® Restaurant||~ 7 min walk|
|Bucking Bull Roast and Grill||~ 7 min walk|
|FantAsia Chermside||~ 8 min walk|
|Origin Kebabs||~ 8 min walk|
|Red Rooster Chermside Foodcourt||~ 8 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 10 min walk|
|Bi-Lo||~ 10 min walk|
|Bargain City||~ 10 min walk|
|CHERMSIDE SPICE CENTRE||~ 10 min walk|
|Woolworths Chermside Central||~ 12 min walk|
|Good Morning Asian Grocery||~ 13 min walk|
|굿모닝||~ 14 min walk|
|ALDI Chermside||~ 14 min walk|
|Woolworths Chermside Marketplace||~ 16 min walk|
|Flannerys||~ 18 min walk|
|Coles Express Geebung||~ 25 min walk|
|Kapamilya Asian Shop||~ 26 min walk|