|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Belconnen Sentinel Apartment Room for share [on hold - processing multiple applications]
Note: Multiple applications have been received and short-listing has commenced. Thanks for those who have expressed interest so far. All new applications will be put on hold until further notice, thank you.
The Sentinel Apartment is well sought after for its central location in Belconnen. With stainless steel appliances and contemporary fittings and fixtures, this apartment offers you modern living in a super convenient location, which is just 1 minute walk from the Belconnen Bus Interchange, 2 minutes walk to the Westfield Belconnen Shopping Centre, within 10 minutes walk to Lake Ginninderra, Fresh Food Markets, Canberra International Sports and Aquatic Centre and various cafes, restaurants and bars, and 15 minutes walk to University of Canberra. It is also a close walk to various government offices (such as the Australian Bureau of Statistics).
You will be sharing this two bedroom apartment with me - a friendly young male professional who works full-time, enjoys my own privacy and respects the privacy of others.
The room available is a spacious bedroom with your own bathroom on the seventh floor in the Sentinel apartment complex in Belconnen. The apartment is fully furnished except for your bedroom which is unfurnished. See below for further amazing features of this apartment that you will have access to:
Key apartment features:
* Your own spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe
* Your own modern bathroom
* Level 7 location facing the north with views over Lake Ginninderra
* Reverse-cycle air conditioning in the living room
* Stainless steel kitchen appliances and dishwasher
* Washing machine & dryer included
* High speed unlimited wireless ADSL2+ internet access and unlimited home phone calls to local landlines
* Large 18 meter squared balcony area
* Well-equipped gymnasium
* a 25m outdoor heated pool
* Landscaped barbeque & picnic area
* 1 restricted access car space with lift access (potential to negotiate the inclusion of a 2nd car space if required at an additional cost)
* Energy Efficiency Rating 6+
The rent is $250 per week (negotiable). Other bills including electricity, gas, internet and home phone (excluding international calls or local calls to mobile numbers) will be split equally.
I am looking for a non-smoker who does not mind sharing friendly conversations/ a cup of drink with your flatmate, have a good sense of hygiene and willing to participate in general apartment cleaning activities.
*This room is currently tenanted until 26 November. However inspection can be arranged to occur before 26 November with agreement from current tenant.