|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Available Now (30 August 2016).
1. Whats On Offer:
- Queen Sized room (unfurnished) with large built-ins (pictured) and leafy outlook.
- House is fully equipped, you only need to bring your bed and bedroom effects.
- Share bathroom with two others.
- Share a fully furnished loungeroom
- On Street parking with BCC voucher if your car is registered here. Plus a guest voucher available.
- If you would like a lock up garage space, this is an additional $15pw.
- The very large kitchen is shared with other three other housemates (max total = 4).
- House located close to Public transport (375, 385 and 61 Buses, Milton Train Station, Taxi Rank, many Uber’s nearby), shops, cafe's, entertainment, Caxton St, Suncorp Stadium, Milton Rd precincts.
- 2kms from city (30 min walk).
- House is cleaned regularly by a house keeper. No cleaning roster.
- Very nice balcony and couches to sit on with cool breezes, an sunny back porch.
- Large backyard. You could sip tea under the poinciana tree.
2. Cost And Inclusions:
- $225pw rent, includes expenses at fixed flat rate, paid two weeks in advance.
- Includes unlimited ADSL2+ WIFI
- Includes a regular cleaner/housekeeper (common spaces, not bedroom).
- Includes electricity, lawnmowing and household bills.
- Includes use of household appliances. House has a washing machine, washing line, fridge etc. You could bring a drying rack/clothes horse.
-Plenty of storage space in shed.
-This is an all included rate. There are no bills to pay.
- For clarity $225pw is made up of $200 rent per week and $25 utilities and services per week, for a total of $225 no more to pay.
3. House Rules:
- No smoking, anywhere on property
- No illegal activity
- No dirty dishes! Ever.
- Tidy common areas
- Polite and respectful behaviorbetween housemates.
- House rules are part of the deal.
- No pets
- No parties.
4. Who Would You Share With? What is "the vibe?"
- To share with a 32yo lawyer (male), 39yo Software engineer (male) and 44yo executive assistant – public service (female). None of us are a couple.
- Busy yet friendly/polite single professional people.
- Tend to keep to ourselves and do our own thing.
- We are tidy and self-contained.
- We don't habitually share meals, and occasionally might see each other in the kitchen.
- This is not a party house.
- This is a two story house, with one housemate occupying downstairs semi-self contained rooms. The room on offer is upstairs and shares facility with two others.
5. The Paperwork:
- Everything done by the book (www.RTA.QLD.GOV.AU).
- Written rooming accommodation agreement.
- 4x weeks bond paid into the RTA, refundable on exit if all in order.
- Rent paid two weeks in advance.
- You do not go on the lease, but have a rooming accom agreement.
- Condition report.
- House rules apply, but not too onerous (see above).
- Please note, house recently changed owners, and so tenure is at maximum subject to new lease.
- One person (not a couple)
- Clean, tidy, non-smoker
- No pets
- Respects house rules.
- Self contained.
- Not high maintenance
- Introversion at home would be an advantage
- Good character
- No smokers, drugs, or illegal behaviours.
- No Children.
- Occasional/Casual BF or GF is OK, but not them virtually moving in 1-2 nights pw, not 5-7pw.
- No fuss, hassle or needless conflict.
- Yes, plenty of storage in shed and some in garage
If you are interested and think you are suitable, then send a website inquiry or email, or txt, or just call. After a telephone call, you may be invited to an inspection.