|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||4 weeks to 2 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
I have a room for rent in a double story apartment, and here is some information about it:
-Conveniently located in the centre of the city and only a few minute walk to UTS, Broadway shopping centre, Central Park shopping centre, trams, gym and pool, paddy's market and George street (You can check it out on the map)
- Private room (obviously), there is a lock on it too (but personally, I have never used it, even when I am away for months)
- Furnished (single bed, mattress (it is clean, but I understand if you prefer to get your own), desk, chair, fan and there is a large-sized built-in wardrobe)
- The place is shared with a female professional (she is at work from 9-5 and very nice and friendly), her mum (also very friendly) and another male professional (he also works from 9 to 5).
- Separate Laundry room
- The apartment is on the second floor, no elevators, sorry.
- Ideally, my housemates are looking for someone quiet, responsible, respectful and clean.
- This place is very quiet and most of the time the place is empty.
- Internet included!
-The bond is $440.
Just One reminder: This place is like a home!
There is also covered parking space, but for visitors only (for a friend who comes for a visit, maybe). However, you can park on the street, you just need a permit (My housemate has one).
The room is available from Monday (09/26) to the end of November, while I am away on a trip.
See you soon.