|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Hello! Large room available in Bondi - $340 per week. Bills - internet, gas, electricity and Foxtel are extra on top.
We're looking for 1 female to even up the house. The room will be unfurnished apart from the wardrobe in the photo. And there might be a double mattress available if needed. Note: Dog not included, Rox is just visiting!
The available room is upstairs and you will share a quirky little bathroom with myself. Downstairs there is another bedroom occupied by Anna and Daniel - a super easy going couple in their mid-late twenties. They will have their own bathroom downstairs.
Here is some of the real estate's description:
- This large two storey semi is uniquely individual and bright
- An impressive entrance with great soaring ceilings
- Open flow throughout, with plentiful natural light and polished floorboards
- Flexible spaces and versatile layout.
- Modern new kitchen, including dishwasher
- 3 large oversized sized bedrooms all with robes
- Relaxed coastal lifestyle and retains rustic period features
- Unconventional and surprising this home is unique
- Peaceful tree lined street setting close to Bondi Road
- Full internal laundry room with wash tub
- Easy street parking available
- Brief stroll to Bondi's cafe culture, cuisine and world famous Bondi Beach, schools, transport and local shops.
A little about me: I'm 32, run my own dog walking and training business, love it! I'm looking into getting a dog so it would help if you like them also! Basically looking for friendly, cruisy, respectable and clean people to share the house with.
Any questions, feel free to ask and come check the place out!