|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Your rent is for a room plus a spare room.
- Able to fit queen bed
- Build in wardrobe
- TV connection
- Ducted A/C throughout
- Metal window shutter to keep the sun out and cool in summer
It is actually a bedroom. You can convert it into your study / office / if you like.
- Shared bathroom with one other flatmate (guy)
Rest of house:
- Third toilet downstairs
- 5GHz wireless for internet. Internet is NBN VDSL 25/5 speed plan.
- 5 minutes walk to Rouse Hill village (IGA post office takeaway restaurants cafe etc)
- 3 minute walk to bus stop for services to Parramatta / Blacktown / M2 city services (available until well after midnight)
- 5 minute drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre
There are 2 people in the house currently. You will be the third person.
Girl (mid 30s): in main bedroom with built in bathroom. Owner of the house (so you know there won't been an issue with agent). Been here for 8 years. Works in finance in western Sydney.
Guy (mid 30s): in one of the bedrooms. Been in this house for over 2.5 years. Works in construction.
Both work normal business hours.
- ID (passport or drivers licence)
- Prove of income, example, payslip, Centrelink. This information will not be kept, but will be sighted.
- Be willing to sign the standard form of agreement for renting in NSW. You can view the agreement on web site Fair Trading NSW.