|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Jun 30, 2017|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Close to MONASH CAULFIELD. Brand NEW, fully FURNISHED apartment. BILLS INCLUDED. A stylishly designed and decorated, light-filled, in the heart of Caulfield. Tram stop at your doorstep. 15 mins to city (CBD)
This room is only for ONE PERSON. No other guest is allowed to stay in this apartment. You will be sharing the apartment with me.
Located in safe & quiet neighbourhood. Great place for living and study. Easy access to public transports (tram at your doorstep, train station 5min). Close to everything!
MINIMUM STAY : 3 months fixed-term contract.
Room is available on JULY 2017 for 3 months.
This is shared apartment (1 bedroom + studio), you will be sharing with me.
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTIONS BELOW
Fully-furnished spacious MASTER BEDROOM with BRAND NEW furnitures, a huge build-in-wardrobe, a double bed with comfortable mattress, study table + desk, bed side table + lamp, heater, big windows facing to the balcony. Very clean, bright and airy.
THE SHARED SPACE
This brand new-contemporary apartment has spacious open living room with reverse-cycle air conditioner / heater,
a share fully-equipped kitchen with top-class SMEG appliances, a share dining room, a share spacious bathroom with contemporary shower heads. You can set 4 different water pressure. Let you experience showering in the rain and feel relax :)
LOCATION - CLOSE TO EVERYTHING
- 10 minutes Caulfield station / Monash University by tram (at your door step) and train (one stop)
- The city is just 15 minutes via train at Glen Huntly or Elsternwick station
- Tram no 67 (at your door step) will take you straight to city, RMIT and Melbourne University
- Few minutes walk to tram no 64. This tram will take you directly to the city, RMIT city campus and Melbourne University - Parkville campus
- The location is very convenient to supermarkets (4 minutes), bakery, pharmacy, shops, park, cafes and beautiful beaches (Brighton and Ormond beaches are nearby).
- The Italian Pizza & Pasta restaurant and the famous Cheese Cake shop are just next door!
- $265 per week ($1150 per month) includes super fast Telstra Wi-Fi internet and all bills.
- Rent $1150 is payable 1 month in advance.
- Bond $1150 (1 month's rent)
- 1 month's rent and bond are due on, or prior to move in day.
The price isn't negotiable considering the location, top-class furnishings and brand new apartment, this price is very reasonable.
- FEMALE flatmate only. No couples. Non smoker / drinker. No pets allowed.
- Friendly, clean, well presented, respectful, good mannered, genuine, quiet, tidy and happy person.
- Preferably someone who has lived in a shared apartment before and not an night owl. Not a party person
- Happily keep a neat and clean this beautiful apartment.
- Must be happy to share housework and pay the rent on time before the due date.
- Must follow the house rules.
Please introduce yourself and tell me about your background and what you do for living.
Please upload your profile picture.
Please do make sure you read all the descriptions above before message me and you are committed to rent this master bedroom for 3-6 months fix-term contract (minimum).
Viewing time on this weekend!
I'm a designer.
I love travelling (exploring Melbourne's hidden gems, country side and great cafes), baking delicious cakes, love to share with you
|Glenhuntly Tram Depot/Glenhuntly Rd #53||Close by|
|Bambra Rd/Glenhuntly Rd #54||Close by|
|Jasmine St/Glenhuntly Rd #52||~ 4 min walk|
|Fallon St/Glenhuntly Rd #55||~ 5 min walk|
|Hawthorn Rd/Glenhuntly Rd #51||~ 7 min walk|
|Glenhuntly Rd/Hawthorn Rd #57||~ 7 min walk|
|Briggs St/Hawthorn Rd #56||~ 8 min walk|
|Kambrook Rd/Glenhuntly Rd #56||~ 9 min walk|
|Lockhart St/Hawthorn Rd #56||~ 9 min walk|
|Sycamore St/Hawthorn Rd #58||~ 9 min walk|
|Kean St/Glenhuntly Rd #56||~ 9 min walk|
|Portofino Pizza||Close by|
|The Cheesecake Shop Caulfield South||Close by|
|Meet at 903||Close by|
|Quality cafe||Close by|
|Chang Thai Restaurant||Close by|
|Rios Latinos||~ 3 min walk|
|The Orient Chinese Restaurant||~ 6 min walk|
|Batter Up Fish and Chips||~ 6 min walk|
|Shemesh Vegetarian Pizza Bar & more||~ 6 min walk|
|European Flavour||~ 6 min walk|
|Cafe Nosh @ Danish Nosh||~ 6 min walk|
|Danish Nosh||~ 6 min walk|
|FoodWorks Caulfield South||~ 7 min walk|
|Passionate Deli||~ 8 min walk|
|Kosher Catering Melbourne - To Catch A Chef||~ 9 min walk|
|Orrong Fruit Supply||~ 17 min walk|
|Quality Groceries||~ 20 min walk|
|Quality Retail Services||~ 20 min walk|
|Woolworths Glen Huntly||~ 21 min walk|
|Heng Sheng Asian Grocery||~ 21 min walk|
|Vedhic Elements Pty. Ltd.||~ 23 min walk|
|India At Home - Glenhuntly||~ 25 min walk|
|Subiksha||~ 25 min walk|
|The Posh Opp Shoppe||~ 26 min walk|
|Bambra Rd/Glen Eira Rd||~ 13 min walk|
|Webb St/Glen Eira Rd||~ 13 min walk|
|Tennyson Ave/Glen Eira Rd||~ 13 min walk|
|Princes Park/Dover St||~ 15 min walk|
|Sussex Rd/Dover St||~ 15 min walk|
|Bambra Rd/Dover St||~ 15 min walk|
|Nelson St/Dover St||~ 15 min walk|
|Kambrook Rd/Glen Eira Rd||~ 15 min walk|
|Wilgra Cres/Booran Rd||~ 15 min walk|