|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Right outside Canterbury train and bus station to the city.
- 1 minute walk away from the new Woolworths.
- 1 minute walk away from ALDI.
- Quiet, tidy and furbished private bedrooms.
- Comes with a Queen sized bed, study table, lamp, chair, bedside table and cupboard.
- All bills (electricity, gas, water & internet) are included in the rent.
- As for parking, you can park on Robert Street or John Street which is adjacent to Broughton.
- Current tenants are in their 20s or 30s of both male and female.
The room won't be available until the 18th of February but I'm happy to do an inspection prior to that date. If you have any questions, please feel free to call/text me or message me on flatmates. Thank you and have a nice day :)