|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Right outside Canterbury train and bus station to the city.
- 1 minute walk away from the new Woolworths.
- 1 minute walk away from ALDI.
- Quiet, tidy and furbished private bedrooms.
- Comes with a Queen sized bed, study table, lamp, chair, bedside table and cupboard.
- All bills (electricity, gas, water & internet) are included in the rent.
- As for parking, you can park on Robert Street or John Street which is adjacent to Broughton.
- Current tenants are in their 20s or 30s of both male and female.
The room won't be available until the 18th of February but I'm happy to do an inspection prior to that date. If you have any questions, please feel free to call/text me or message me on flatmates. Thank you and have a nice day :)
|Broughton St opp Canterbury Station||Close by|
|Canterbury Station, Broughton St||Close by|
|Jeffrey St at Canterbury Rd||Close by|
|Jeffrey St at Robert St||Close by|
|Canterbury Rd at Tincombe St||Close by|
|Canterbury Charcoal Chicken||Close by|
|Jang Tur Restaurant||Close by|
|Bon Japanese Restaurant||Close by|
|Canterbury Hotel||Close by|
|Bonanza Bistro @ Canterbury Hotel||Close by|
|Canterbury Station||Close by|
|Hurlstone Park Station||~ 21 min walk|
|Campsie Station||~ 24 min walk|
|ALDI Canterbury||Close by|
|Woolworths Canterbury||Close by|
|Friendly Grocer Hurlstone Park||~ 20 min walk|
|Discount Dhaka Market||~ 22 min walk|
|Om Sri Store||~ 22 min walk|