|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Right outside Canterbury train and bus station to the city.
- 1 minute walk away from the new Woolworths.
- 1 minute walk away from ALDI.
- Quiet, tidy and furbished bedrooms.
- All rooms comes with a Queen sized bed+mattress, study table & lamp, chair, bedside table and cupboard.
- All bills are included in the rent.
- As for parking, you can park on Robert Street or John Street which is adjacent to Broughton.
Hi, I'm looking for students or working professionals of any gender to occupy the rooms. There is UNLIMITED FREE Wi-Fi and it's literally right outside the bus and train station. The rates applies to per person and room. If you're interested in any of the rooms, feel free to contact me for an inspection. Thank you and have a nice day!
|Broughton St opp Canterbury Station||Close by|
|Canterbury Station, Broughton St||Close by|
|Jeffrey St at Canterbury Rd||Close by|
|Jeffrey St at Robert St||Close by|
|Canterbury Rd at Tincombe St||Close by|
|Buttercreme Lane||Close by|
|Amos Cafe||Close by|
|Canterbury Charcoal Chicken||Close by|
|Types pizza||Close by|
|Bon Japanese||Close by|
|Canterbury Station||Close by|
|Hurlstone Park Station||~ 21 min walk|
|Campsie||~ 24 min walk|
|Campsie Station||~ 25 min walk|
|ALDI Canterbury||Close by|
|Woolworths Canterbury||Close by|
|Paldo Kimchi||~ 18 min walk|
|Friendly Grocer Hurlstone Park||~ 20 min walk|
|Punn The Phay||~ 21 min walk|