|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Nov 30, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Right outside Canterbury train and bus station to the city.
- 1 minute walk away from the new Woolworths.
- 1 minute walk away from ALDI.
- Quiet, tidy and furbished private bedrooms.
- Comes with a Queen sized bed, study table, lamp, chair, bedside table and cupboard.
- All bills (electricity, gas, water & internet) are included in the rent.
- As for parking, you can park on Robert Street or John Street which is adjacent to Broughton.
- Current tenants are in their 20s or 30s of both male and female.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call/text me or message me on flatmates. Thank you and have a nice day :)