|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Level 49 Penthouse apartment. One of the largest in Melbourne city, with 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a huge living space.
We live in a quiet and safe location in Melbourne’s city @ 318 Russell St, Melbourne.
We are within walking distance to China Town, RMIT, State Library of Victoria, Carlton Gardens, Melbourne Central and QV.
Our apartment building has luxury amenities including an infinity pool, two saunas, two steam rooms, a jacuzzi, two table tennis tables, two pool tables, four BBQs, two sky lounges with 80’ TVs, study areas and dining facilities. All areas are open from 5am till midnight every day.
There is also a 24-hour Concierge for added service and security.
We have one bedroom currently available.
• $530 per week, which includes all bills and fast internet
• $1500 bond, which is returned within 7 days of moving out
• Bedroom size approx. 3.3m x 3.1m
• Floor to ceiling windows with amazing views from the 49th floor
• Luxury double gas lift bed with storage underneath
• Split system A/C and heating
• Security safe with digital keypad for storing valuables
• 40” Samsung Smart TV mounted on wall
• Study desk and chair
• Dimmable LED lights
• Openable window
• Lock on door and room safe for valuables
• Wardrobe with full length sliding door mirrors
• Share bathroom with one lovely couple who don't hog the bathroom
• Full block-out window blinds
• Hooks on back of door for hanging towels
• All linen, pillows and quilts provided
• FOB and key to apartment provided to each house member
Other details of apartment:
• Whatsapp chat group for house members to keep in touch
• Euro laundry with washing machine and dryer provided
• Dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, rice cooker, blender etc. provided
• All cutlery, pots, pans and kitchenware provided
• Dedicated shelf space in kitchen pantry
• Dedicated shelf space in fridge
• Dedicated shelf and drawer space in bathroom
• Shoe rack at apartment entrance for all shoes
We favour people who are willing to stay for longer lengths of time.
If interested, please contact me
Thank you for your time!
I am the owner of this luxurious apartment on the 49th floor, with six bedrooms and three bathrooms (built in 2015).
I am a violinist with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra and an entrepreneur. If interested, you can read more about me
I live in the apartment part-time and share the space with friendly, quiet and clean international students and travellers.
We’re currently looking for someone like-minded and positive to join our house family.
If interested in living somewhere amazing with lovely (and clean) people, look no further!
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Jankara Karaoke Bar||Close by|
|Beyond Internet cafe||Close by|
|N's Satay Bar||Close by|
|Dolan Uyghur Food Heaven - Halal Restaurant Melbourne||Close by|
|Indian Delights on Russel||Close by|
|Russell St/La Trobe St #7||Close by|
|Exhibition St/La Trobe St #8||~ 3 min walk|
|Swanston St/La Trobe St #6||~ 4 min walk|
|Melbourne Central Station/Swanston St #8||~ 4 min walk|
|RMIT University/Swanston St #7||~ 5 min walk|
|La Trobe St/Russell St||Close by|
|Little Lonsdale St/Russell St||Close by|
|Little Lonsdale St/Exhibition St||~ 3 min walk|
|Exhibition St/Lonsdale St||~ 3 min walk|
|Old Melbourne Gaol/Russell St||~ 4 min walk|
|Laguna Oriental Supermarket||Close by|
|E Mart Grocery||Close by|
|Toosh Natural Grocery||Close by|
|Convenience store||Close by|
|Safe Way Super Market||~ 3 min walk|
|RMIT, City||~ 3 min walk|
|La Trobe University, Franklin Street||~ 14 min walk|
|Australian Catholic University, Melbourne||~ 17 min walk|
|Melbourne Business School||~ 17 min walk|
|Charles Sturt University, Melbourne||~ 20 min walk|