|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Amazing kitchen, huge living areas, massive open deck, city views, close to everything, air-con throughout, awesome housemates. Need we say more?
This awesome, renovated house includes everything you need. Located in the quiet, leafy part of Morningside, this home is perfect to relax in after a hard day's work. Chill out with a glass of wine on the massive deck overlooking the city and the Seven Hills bushland reserve.
Check out these kick-ass features:
- All rooms air conditioned
- Kitchen features include stone bench tops and waterfall edges, 2-pac soft close drawers, induction cooktop, self-cleaning oven, steam oven, dishwasher, reverse-osmosis water filter, two fridges, two pantries, and funky LED lighting
- Large elevated deck with panoramic vista of the city and surrounding suburbs
- Separate covered courtyard downstairs
- Two beautiful bathrooms, one with a deep bath
- Trendy media room
- Double carport
- Storage area
- Air-con throughout
- Cable broadband internet
Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac in Morningside:
- 6km to the city
- Conveniently close to Morningside train station and buses
- Close to Westfield Carindale and the Gateway.
- Close to trendy Oxford Street restaurants
Bond is 4 weeks rent. Rent is paid 2 weeks in advance and does not include electricity or internet costs.
We are Steph, Ben, and Elise and we're in our early to mid thirties.
We work full time and are easy-going, mature, fun-loving people who love to socialise but also enjoy solitude and quiet time. We are mostly neat and tidy, but we're not anal about it.
Our awesome new roommate is:
- 21-40 years old
- Reliable and mature
- Somewhat social (definitely no ravers)
- Not a drug user/dealer or smoker
- Neat and tidy without being anal
- Considerate and kind
- Not a total douche
- Elise has a placid, fluffy small dog called Brax who is with her 24/7. So must not be allergic to dogs!
No extra pets or smokers, sorry.