|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 2 weeks|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
In one of Paddington's most fashionable pockets, this renovated terrace opens to courtyard with perfect North aspect.
Boutiques, gourmet markets, restaurants, cafes, beauty salons, gyms, post office, bank, home wares...are all on your door steps.
- Room opens to a timber balcony with district views
-High ceiling custom made builtin
- Bright and airy
- Chic white kitchen with gas cooking
- Open plan living and entertaining
- BBQ with garden bed charm
- Modern upstairs bathroom right next to the bedroom with skylight and double shower.
- Clever hidden internal laundry, a valuable hidden high ceiling WC guest downstairs and a bathtub in the courtyard.
-Couple mins walk to bus stop on Oxford st, ultimate convenience.
-Nice furnishings throughout.
-Fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities.
-I am very tidy, respectful, responsible and work full time, looking for someone with a similar profile.