|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
In one of Paddington's most fashionable pockets, this renovated terrace opens to courtyard with perfect North aspect.
Boutiques, gourmet markets, restaurants, cafes, beauty salons, gyms, post office, bank, home wares...are all on your door steps.
- Room opens to a timber deck with district views
-High ceiling custom made builtin
- Bright and airy
- Chic white kitchen with gas cooking
- Open plan living and entertaining
- BBQ with garden bed charm
- Modern upstairs bathroom right next to the bedroom with skylight and double shower.
- Clever hidden internal laundry, a valuable hidden high ceiling WC guest downstairs and a bathtub in the courtyard.
-Couple mins walk to bus stop on Oxford st, ultimate convenience.
-Nice furnishings throughout.
-Fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities.
-I am very tidy, respectful, responsible and work full time, looking for someone with a similar profile.
|Cipri Italian||Close by|
|The Chicken Shop||Close by|
|The Paddington||Close by|
|IGA X-press Paddington||Close by|
|Paddington Farm Fresh Foods||Close by|
|Romeo's IGA Food Hall||Close by|
|Getz Mart Paddington's Convenience Store||~ 3 min walk|
|Gourmet Sensations||~ 6 min walk|
|Paddington Public School, Oxford St||Close by|
|Oxford St after William St||Close by|
|Oxford St opp William St||~ 3 min walk|
|Oxford St at Jersey Rd||~ 4 min walk|
|333 bus stop oxford||~ 5 min walk|
|Edgecliff Station||~ 16 min walk|
|Kings Cross Station||~ 26 min walk|
|Bondi Junction||~ 29 min walk|
|The University of New South Wales, COFA||~ 17 min walk|