Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are looking for one person (only) to rent our small single room in our massive house in Surry Hills.
The house is fully equipped and furnished and also has:
- a spacious living room: with couches and large TV
- a spare living room to fill with a ping pong table very soon
- a large backyard with table and chairs + car park spot + laundry room at the back (washing machine and washing lines)
- a spacious kitchen (with 2 fridges, oven and dishwasher)
- a rooftop on the second floor (furnished with BBQ, dining table, coffee table and chairs)
- 3 bathrooms (one on each floor).
In total, the house hosts 7 people.
The room is unfurnished and is located on the first floor. It can fit one single bed and a wardrobe.
The house is located in the heart of Surry Hills:
- in front of Moore Park Garden
- 10 min walk to Central Station
- 3 min walk to Bourke Street Bakery
- 5 min walk to Clock Hotel on Crown Street
- 5 min walk to 3 different bus stops.
Price: $1,090 per month, payable monthly (= $250 per week) excluding bills.
Bills are not included in rent and they are approx. $90 per month per person (=$20 per week per person) and include:
- Cleaners (every fortnight for all inside common areas except the rooms: entrance, 2 living rooms, kitchen, 2 common bathrooms, stairs, corridors)
We are currently 7 people living in the house, in our late 20's - early 30s from UK (3 people), US, NZ and France with full and part time jobs. Sadly, our lovely housemate from Mexico is leaving us.
We are looking for easy-going, friendly, sociable but also very clean people in order to maintain our spacious house tidy at all times.
Send me a message if interested. Cheers!