|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Nov 12, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
Recently moved to Sydney? Looking for accommodation close to the city? I have a room-to-let, with own separate bathroom in St Leonards.
It is located in a modern, secure complex with gym, indoor heated lap pool, spa & sauna, + next to the train station + near shops, cafes & entertainments areas such as Crows Nest and Chatswood.
The apartment comes fully equipped and furnished with all the things you need for a comfy stay, including a TV, dvd player, washing machine + wifi, and has a nice big shared balcony with a great view.
I'm a marketing and communications professional, who is easy going and social...but when I'm home it's my sanctuary. So I'm looking to share with a female (no couples), who is 30+, neat, clean, lives a quiet lifestyle, respectful of common spaces, will pay the rent on time, and treasure my home as much as I do.
Rent is $350 per week + bills (electricity, gas). The rent is required a month advance. Bond is $1000.
Available from Saturday, 12 November.
If you're interested, message me :)
A few house rules so we live in harmony:
- No personal items to be left in the common areas
- Washing goes outside or hung over the tiled areas
- Any excessive use of utilities above average consumption will be charged as additional
- Ensure the kitchen is cleaned immediately after use, and help take out the rubbish
- If additional cleaning services are required, 50% of the bills will be charged