|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
A great opportunity to share our renovated homely house in the serene picturesque suburb of Earlwood. The house can accommodate 5 people but we prefer to have less occupents. You'll be sharing mainly with 1 other person.
It's a big house, excluding the granny flat there's four bedrooms, so we have a spare room for any guests which is a good option.
Looking to live with mature person who's respectful of others, non-smoker, social-drinker/non-drinker and has had experience living in a shared environment.
The house is mostly furnished except for the bedroom (if you want we can discuss getting it furnished).
Main features of the house are 2 modern bathrooms (one includes large jet spa), 2 living rooms, modern granite gas kitchen, air-conditioning and large timber deck.
- Pet friendly
- Room has it's own entrance
- Plenty of on street parking available in safe street.
- Large park adjacent house & Cook river 2 min walk away which has a nice meandering walk in another park
- 1 min walk from bus stop
- 10min walk to Canterbury train station, 20mins from Sydney CBD
- Does not include utilities
- Available now