|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Jul 1, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Welcome to our bright light homey mansion. If you want to live in a peaceful area offering every mode of transport and the lifestyle benefits of being close to the bay then read on!
- Largest room at the front of the house
- Bond = $1200 due when you accept the room before you move in.
- Rent = $1300/month ($300/week x 52weeks /12 months = $1300)
- Room would fit queen bed and plenty of other furnishings. You will have to provide your own bedroom furniture.
- Can take a couple at $350/week
Would love to hear from you if you fit with the following:
- Clean and tidy
- 20 to 30 years old
- Australian resident/citizen or sponsored visa
- Share house experienced
- Looking to stay longer term
- Pays rent/bills on time
- Beautiful open plan Victorian double brick house taking up two blocks of land.
- Treated like a home not a party house
- Smoking accepted outside only
- FEATURES: proximity to all modes of transport/shops/cafes/gyms, plenty of street parking and a driveway, unlimited fast wifi, high ceilings, wooden floorboards, dishwasher, hammock, bath, spare toilet out back, sunbaking deck, spare storage space, external laundry, washing line, front and back patios with BBQ and outdoor dining, front garden, a sunroom, two fridges, grape and passionfruit vines on the fences and an avocado tree down the road!
- Friendly and quiet street
- 10 minutes walk to Lewisham/Summer Hill Train stations
- 5 minute walk to Leichhardt Marketplace Shopping centre (includes Woollies, Aldi, Target etc)
- 5 minutes walk to the Marion/Taverner's Hill Light rail stations
- 5 minutes walk to 3 options of bus routes
- 1 minute walk to 24/7 gym with classes
- 10 minutes to the Bay Run
- 10 minute drive to Broadway
- 2 minutes walk to basketball courts
- Rent is paid on a monthly cycle in advance and is due on the 15th. Water, Gas, Electricity, are split evenly and paid quarterly.. roughly work out to be $100 each
Send through your details i.e. age, occupation, day to day lifestyle/routine, hobbies, interests etc. Let me know if you have any questions! If its a good match lets meet up and I'll show you 'round.
So you would be living with a bunch of chilled professionals:
Jack, 23, travel agent, studies history at USYD, from the Central Coast
Steph, 27, occupational therapist, from the Phillippines
Miles, 22, chef of fancy foods, from Summer Hill
Daniel, 23, filmmaker with his own business who shoots environmental campaigns, from the Blue Mountains.
We all have very different schedules, but can catch up over a drink on a weekend occassionally. There is a mutual respect for space, privacy, peace and quiet. We value recycling, cleanliness, tidiness and minimalism. We hope you would be on the same page to keep the good vibes flowing!