|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are ideally looking for friendly, neat/tidy housemates who would like to stay for a minimum of 6 months.
1 x furnished bedroom available (with bed, wardrobe, study desk & chair) in a fully furnished, newly renovated, clean house - walking distance to Monash Uni Clayton campus.
* $115pw medium sized room - fixed rent per month (shared bills). Room has a large window looking into quiet outdoor space.
* Bills include ADSL2+ Unlimited Broadband Internet with Wifi
* Currently there are 3 people living in the house (1male, 2female) - 2 postgraduate students and 1 Eng. final year student.
* The house is fairly spacious - the 2 postgrad students do not cook. 2x Toilets & 2x Washrooms more available to be shared amongst remaining 4 rooms (in addition to the ensuit).
* Easy-going, friendly environment with respect to those who want their privacy and quiet time.
* ADSL2 Unlimited Broadband Internet with WIFI
* Washing Machine & Dryer
* Gas cook top, Microwave, Oven, Dishwasher & Other Kitchen Appliances
* Communal Utensils & Kitchenware
* 2 x Large Fridges
* Common areas & 2 x Courtyards are professionally cleaned once in 3 months.
TRANSPORT / PARKING
* On street parking available (parking permit - unlimited).
* 4minutes drive to Monash Freeway entrance (Nbnd & Sbnd)
* 10minutes walk to Monash Clayton. 2minutes walk to Public Transport Stops (Bus routes 703, 737, 742, 631, 842 - Stop ID: 17611)
* Night Rider bus stop just two minutes from the house, therefore hassle free transport from the city on weekends late nights.
* 7minute bus ride to Syndal station to catch trains that goes to the City, Caulfield or Glen Waverly.
Open for inspection weekends by appointment. Please contact if you have questions or to organise an inspection.