|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
HI there, we are looking for someone to share this spacious luxury home.
The sunny ensuite bedroom comes with a walk in robe and loads of storage.
The room is un furnished however I can arrange to furnish the room by request at no expense to you.
I am an Outgoing 34yr old artist who is house proud and loves to spend time with her horses.
The house would suit someone who has a car, loves the country estate lifestyle and craves their privacy but is friendly and doesn't mind a chat or tv show sometimes.
I have horses, a dog and poultry. I am happy to discuss the possibility of you bringing your pet.
If you think this House Share is for you please contact Meisha to make a time for a viewing
- 4/5 bedroom home
- Formal entrance gates
- Entrance Foyer leads to an open plan lounge, dining and recreation room with built in bar
- All electric kitchen, walk in pantry, plumbed for fridge, dishwasher, double sinks and island bench
- Library or informal rumpus / living room
- 2 studies - Formal study with timber book shelves off foyer. An additional study off the living area or 5th bedroom
- 4 bedrooms all have built in or walk through robes
- Timber staircase leads to master bedroom
- Under cover alfresco entertaining area overlooking the rear pastures
- Fully fenced pool
- Pool house with adjoining aviary and 6 kennels
- Parking for up to 7/8 cars under cover
- Free standing aviary
- 12.5 acres
big shed and barn
|Church Rd near Pine County Pl||~ 21 min walk|
|Moggill Rd at Moggill||~ 22 min walk|
|Pioneer Cr at Pioneer West||~ 24 min walk|
|Pioneer Cr at Pioneer East||~ 26 min walk|
|Kangaroo Gully Rd at Bellbowrie Chase||~ 28 min walk|