Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
1 bedroom available for single person or couples
The property is a three storey modern townhouse:
Ground floor: open plan living area, front yard, fully equipped kitchen, laundry, storage room and toilet (+ car park storage room with plenty of space)
First floor: additional living area, two bedrooms and master bathroom.
My partner and I are on the second floor where there's another bathroom
The the price of the bedroom is inclusive of all bills: water, gas, electricity and internet. The house is fully furnished and equipped with everything you need and we're looking for someone that wants to call the place their home.
Some more details:
- The bedroom is very bright and has a built-in robe, we can provide a double bed and bedside table if you need them
- Ground floor has a wall-to-wall sliding door opening to the front yard so it is very bright and nice, great for bbq and gathering with friends
- Built-in aircon in the living area
- 3 min walk to Lewisham train station, 15 minutes train ride to Town Hall
- 10 min walk to Leichhardt Market Place that has Aldi, Woolworth, Target and other shops
- 5 min walk to Petersham shops, restaurants, pubs and a SNAP gym
- plenty of off-street parking
We're in our 20-30s, I'm an industrial designer and my partner Dowon is an early childhood educator. We like to chill out, cook good food, have a glass of wine, catch up with friends and watch movies as well. We enjoy spending time with our flatmates whenever we got a chance, organising dinners at home and hang out with them as well.
Inspections after 7pm or anytime on weekends.