|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
100 GEORGE STREET, ERSKINEVILLE
- Modern, secure and clean 8 bedroom house offering single or double room for rent.
- Single room rate $220 per week, double room rate $250 per week.
- Room has been freshly painted and has its own balcony.
- Fully furnished house.
- Room includes bed and built-in wardrobe.
- Large share kitchen with lockable cupboards.
- Kitchen facilities including gas cook top, electric oven, two fridges, microwave, toaster, kettle, plates, cutlery, pots, pans and cooking utensils.
- Two share bathrooms.
- Open plan living area includes television and DVD player.
- Internal laundry with coin operated washing machine and dryer.
- Sunny paved courtyard.
- FREE 24-HOUR WI-FI INTERNET.
- In-house payphone for local, STD and international calls.
- Water, gas and electricity included.
- Common areas cleaned regularly.
- Only 2 weeks bond required.
- Excellent location - only 100 metres from Erskineville train station, bus stops, shops, pubs and restaurants, 800 metres to Newtown and only minutes away from Sydney University, UTS and Sydney CBD.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Cafe Sofia||Close by|
|Rose of Australia||Close by|
|The Hive Bar||Close by|
|Erskineville Fish & Chips & Takeaway||Close by|
|Maggie's Thai||Close by|
|Stir Crazy Thai Restaurant||Close by|
|Piatsa Pizza Cafe||Close by|
|Urban Cat Cafe||Close by|
|Erskine Villa||Close by|
|Kuki Tanuki||Close by|
|Charles Mansion||Close by|
|Welcome Mart||Close by|
|Woolworths Erskineville (Metro)||~ 5 min walk|
|Bitton Gourmet||~ 8 min walk|
|Sals Corner||~ 9 min walk|
|Global Link (NSW)Pty Ltd||~ 10 min walk|
|FoodWorks Newtown||~ 10 min walk|
|7 Star Supermarket||~ 10 min walk|
|QE Foodstores||~ 10 min walk|
|St Wings Food Centre||~ 10 min walk|
|M.F.C. Food Store||~ 10 min walk|
|The Shack Market Cafe||~ 10 min walk|
|IGA Newtown||~ 11 min walk|
|Erskineville Station||Close by|
|Macdonaldtown Station||~ 6 min walk|
|Newtown||~ 10 min walk|
|St Peters Station||~ 14 min walk|
|Redfern||~ 27 min walk|
|Green Square||~ 29 min walk|
|Erskineville Rd Near Charles St||Close by|
|Erskineville Rd Near Prospect St||Close by|
|Swanson St Near Bridge St||Close by|
|Swanson St Near Malcolm St||~ 3 min walk|
|Swanson St Near Clara St||~ 6 min walk|
|Swanson St Near Elliot Av||~ 6 min walk|
|Burren St At Copeland Av||~ 6 min walk|
|King St At St John St||~ 9 min walk|
|King St At Camden St||~ 10 min walk|
|King St Before Union St||~ 10 min walk|
|King Street Station||~ 10 min walk|
|King St At Erskineville Rd||~ 10 min walk|
|The University of Sydney, Mallet Street||~ 24 min walk|
|The University of Sydney, Camperdown||~ 25 min walk|