|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We have a room available in our awesome house in Red Hill and are looking for an awesome guy or girl to make it theirs!
The house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac that's handy to main roads and just a 5 minute drive or 7 minute bus to the city. There are cafes and a convenience store within walking distance and major supermarkets in about 5 minutes drive in any direction. There's bus stops a few minutes walk in every direction with regular services to the city and valley areas.
The room is a great size with built in wardrobe and space enough for a double or queen bed, a chest of drawers and a desk.
You'll share the main bathroom with one other housemate. You will need to bring all your own furniture for the bedroom but the rest of the house is all set up and ready to go!
The house features:
- great open plan living and dining room with bifold doors opening to the back deck
- big table for 'family' dinners and board game nights
- big TV perfect for movie nights and binge watching Netflix, or playing Xbox/PS4
- awesome deck area with comfy chairs and a hammock for relaxing
- kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of pantry space, with bifold windows opening up to make a little back deck bar
- beautiful leafy green backyard and a firepit to have drinks by
- unlimited cable internet
- undercover parking for one vehicle, on street and driveway parking for any others
You'll be living with myself (Trent, 27), Hannah (27) and my little dog Koda - he is a friendly little dude who loves a cuddle and a play! We may also be able to accommodate another small dog but unfortunately not cats due to allergies.
We would love for someone to move in who could be considered not just a roommate but a friend; it really is a perfect house for being social but also has enough room to give everyone their own time and space.
BILLS: Split 3 ways evenly between housemates. Unlimited internet is just $20 per person, per month ($5 p/week).
Just as a note the property is non-smoking, thanks!
If you have any questions please just let me know, I hope to hear from you soon!