|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 weeks|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Beautiful modern house with open plan living areas.
This house is in a quiet street but has easy access to Gympie Rd, M7 and public transport such as the Northern Busway.
All bills are paid for by the owner including hi speed wifi throughout the entire house, electricity and water. Included in bills is a hire of a professional cleaner who cleans common areas including bathrooms, kitchen and living area.
Pets are considered at an extra fee.
Close by shopping centers include Lutwyche City (walking distance) and Westfield Chermside and Stafford City. Easy access to parks and Kedron Brook bikeway.
Lutwyche Bus Platforms 1&2 (7 minutes walk)
Lutwyche City Shops (8 minutes walk)
QUT KG (11 minutes car, 22 minutes bike, 29 minutes bus)
Westfield Chermside (11 mins car)
Stafford City (7 mins by car)
Within walking distance are Coles, Aldi, Post Office and many other stores at Lutwyche City as well as many popular local cafes. The Northern bus way is also within walking distance as is an off leash dog park, multiple parks and bbq areas.
Large open plan living space includes a modern kitchen, dining area, gym set, lounge and large flat screen TV. This common area includes air-conditioning, 2 ceiling fans and a high ceiling as well as access to a large deck that overlooks Kedron Brook.
Bedrooms are lockable and include ceiling fans and access to unlimited high speed internet. Rooms rent from $185 per week including all bills. These rooms are can be furnished or unfurnished.
- Access to Kedron Brook Bikeway that extends from Mitchelton all the way to Shorncliffe
- Walking distance to Lutwyche bust platform along the northern busway
- Access to many km's of bikerunning tracks along Kedron Brook
- Close to City and ammenities
- Close to parks with BBQ areas.
- Close to major shopping centers
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Unlimited high speed internet
- Lockable bedrooms
- Large open plan air-conditioned common areas
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Leather lounge with large flat screen TV
- Crimsafe windows
- Quiet neighbourhood
- Plenty of street parking. (Off-street parking available for an extra cost)
- Free cat (Well not really, the neighbourhood cat likes to come by and hang out on the balcony regularly)
- Close to QUT Kelvin Grove (10 mins by car, 20 mins by bus)
Looking for flatmates who are
- Easy going and don't cause drama.
- Clean, tidy and respectful of other housemates
- Social but not loud
- Bonus points if you're a Game of Thrones fan and like to play boardgames.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Thistle St at Shamrock St, stop 23||Close by|
|Thistle St at Gordon Street, stop 24||~ 3 min walk|
|Bradshaw St near Lucas St, stop 22a||~ 4 min walk|
|Thistle St at Khartoum Street, stop 25||~ 5 min walk|
|Lutwyche Rd at Lutwyche, stop 20||~ 6 min walk|
|Lutwyche, platform 2||~ 6 min walk|
|Lutwyche, platform 1||~ 6 min walk|
|Richmond St at Aberdeen Terrace, stop 25a||~ 7 min walk|
|Lutwyche Rd at East Street, stop 19||~ 7 min walk|
|Marche du Macaron||Close by|
|Collaboration Kitchen Restaurant||~ 5 min walk|
|Leon Chinese Restaurant||~ 6 min walk|
|Flavees Juice n Ice Cream||~ 6 min walk|
|Thai Boorin Restaurant||~ 6 min walk|
|Flowers of the World Cafe||~ 6 min walk|
|Sushi One Lutwyche||~ 7 min walk|
|Latin Baker's Desserts||~ 7 min walk|
|Michels Patisserie Lutwyche||~ 8 min walk|
|Inbound Espresso||~ 8 min walk|
|Valentinos Cafe||~ 8 min walk|
|OH! Kebabs||~ 8 min walk|
|ALDI Lutwyche||~ 7 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 8 min walk|
|Midway General Store||~ 15 min walk|
|Waterama-Gourmet Water||~ 26 min walk|
|The Green Edge||~ 28 min walk|
|Wooloowin||~ 22 min walk|
|Albion Station||~ 23 min walk|
|Windsor Station||~ 28 min walk|