Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
Charges for the room
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
1BR w/shared bathroom & kitchenette available 5th of June 2016
Contemporary/modern inside two story new house in the suburb of Tarragindi (Zone 2) 5.5km from Brisbane CBD
5min walking distance to Bus Stop & Shopping Village with a bakery, convenience store, beauty salon, fish & chips shop, Thai restaurant for a quick dinner or take away.
Ekibin Rd with buses: 112, 113, 114, 120, 121 & 119 going to Brisbane CBD in 15min;
Greenslopes busway with multiple buses, e.g. 111 reaching CBD in as little as 10min.
- 2 bedrooms with shared bathroom and kitchenette on the lower floor (only one room is left available);
- 2 bedrooms with ensuites and shared kitchen on the upper floor (already occupied);
- Separate living spaces and outdoor open verandahs on each floor overviewing Ekibin Park South & Norman creek;
- Available room has a built-in wardrobe and is furnished with a double bed, bedside table, desk and office chair, but you are welcome to bring your own furniture if you wish;
- Shared laundry with a new front load washing machine;
- Air-con (ducted) in each room and living areas;
- Unlimited Internet;
- Carport for 2 cars.
STORAGE: lockable spacious storage area available under the house and smaller one on the lower verandah.
$200/week per room, which includes: water & unlimited Internet costs;
Electricity is NOT included (quarterly bill will be split among 4 people).
Active persons are welcome - perfect location to stay fit and independent!
Bikeway available to Brisbane CBD.
Three rooms are currently occupied by two females and one male in their late 20s working full-time professionally in Brisbane CBD.
I'm looking to fill the room as soon as I find a suitable / compatible applicant: preferably young professional.
You are most welcome to contact me on my mobile number, view the property at your nearest convenience and meet the other residents!
Fully furnished, All appliances
Spacious Room with View
Bus Stop, Close to CBD, Quiet
Unlimited InternetAvailable 5th of June 2016