|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
AVAILABLE FROM LATE SEPTEMBER
Room available in beautiful, renovated, 2-storey Queenslander in Coorparoo. Currently furnished with single bed, but big enough for a Queen if you want to bring your own bed.
Quiet, peaceful location just minutes walk from Old Cleveland Road, public transport and supermarkets. Just a little further to Coorparoo Train Station. Close to Greenslopes and PA hospitals, Griffith Uni and QUT. Bus straight to UQ over the Green Bridge too.
Great restaurants and cafes a very short walk or bike ride nearby. No need for a cab ride home! Or we can all eat in together, 'cos I love to cook.
NOTE: we are in a very leafy and quiet part of Coorparoo, not down on the flats and far enough from the train station for a good night's sleep. No noisy trains at night and in the early morning. Note this when you are checking out other places in Coorparoo.
Weekly rental includes:
- Fully furnished bedroom with single bed (tho can accommodate a Queen size) bedside table, lamp and bookcase
- Built-in, very spacious wardrobe and drawers
- Separate toilet which will be mainly used by you, because we have another upstairs
- Shared bathroom
- Wireless internet access with broadband cable.
- Trampoline (you'll love it!)
- Great veggie patch
- Undercover, secure, off-street parking available for an additional fee.
Gas, water, electricity and food bills to be shared.