|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Sadly I'm saying goodbye to my current roommates who are continuing their journeys around Australia. However it does open up opportunities for some new roommates to move-in and and enoy the share apartment, located on the 27th floor of Admiralty Towers 2, 501 Queen Street, Brisbane.
Living in either of the rooms will give you:
- Some of the best views of Brisbane and the river;
- Only a couple of minutes' walk to the Queen Street Mall;
- Walking distance to work in the CBD;
- Only a minute walk to the Eagle Street Pier Ferry, taking you to New Farm, Hamilton, Southbank, UQ or QUT;
- Access to both of the building's two pool and gym areas;
- An entertaining area on the top floor of the building (lvl 37);
- The rooms come with a built-in wardrobes, fully air-conditioned apartment (including bedrooms), and their own balconies overlooking the Brisbane CBD;
- The rooms are furnished with queen beds and tables, however if you have your own furnishings you're quite welcome to bring them in; and
- The rooms don't come with a carpark. However if you have a car you can see if you can rent a carpark from someone else in the building, or park in surrounding areas.
I'm easy going and generally quiet during the working week. However don't mind enjoying the weekends, or just having a relaxing time after a hard week.
One room is available from Sunday 27 May, and the other from Friday 1 June. It's 270/wk for a single person, or 350/wk for a couple.
If you're interested just message me on the share message system and we'll go from there.