|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
We're looking for a new person to fill the soon to be empty third room of our share apartment, located on the 27th floor of Admiralty Towers 2, 501 Queen Street, Brisbane.
Living in the room will give you:
- Some of the best views of Brisbane city and the river;
- Only a couple of minutes' walk to the Queen Street Mall;
- Walking distance to work in the CBD;
- Only a minute walk to the Eagle Street Pier Ferry, taking you to New Farm, Hamilton, Southbank, UQ or QUT;
- Access to both of the building's two pool and gym areas;
- An entertaining area on the top floor of the building (lvl 37);
- The room comes with a built in wardrobe, fully air-conditioned apartment (including bedrooms), and its own balcony overlooking the Brisbane CBD;
- The room is furnished with a bed and mattress, and bedside table. However if you have your own bed then the current one can also be removed; and
- The room doesn't come with a carpark. However if you have a car you can see if you can rent a carpark from someone else in the building, or park in surrounding areas.
The other two apartment rooms are occupied by a 28 year old and a 30 year old guys. We're both easy going and generally quiet during the working week. However we don't mind enjoying ourselves during the weekends, or just having a relaxing time after a hard week.
The perfect housemate would be a 20 - 40 year old male or female. However if you don't exactly fit that bill we're still willing to chat and discuss. The rent is 270/wk for a single person or 350/wk for a couple.
If you're interested just message me on the share message system and we'll go from there.