Ready to get started?

Get started…

List my placeFind a place

Lithgow Street, Wollstonecraft, Sydney

Private room with shared bathroom

Share house

Share house

3 Bedrooms

3 Beds

1 Bathrooms

1 Baths

3 Flatmates

3 Flatmates

Room details

Room TypePrivate room
BathroomShared bathroom
FurnishingFlexible with furnishings
AvailableDec 6, 2016
Length of StayMinimum 4 weeks
GenderFemales & males (no couples)

Charges for the room

Weekly rent$320
Bond2 weeks rent
BillsSome included in rent
InternetIncluded in rent
ParkingOn street parking

ABOUT THE PLACE
This sensational fully furnished semi detached home has been brilliantly remodelled to achieve that perfect light filled open plan living. You can see by the photos how beautiful this place is, our favorite spot is hanging out the back in the garden having a BBQ.

THE AERA
It is a short walk to the St Leonards train station and Fitness first is just around the corner. We also live near Crows Nest where you can find great pubs, restaurants and cafes. On street Resident Parking Permit is available from the local council for a nominal fee.

THE ROOM
On offer is the front double room 3.8m at it widest and 3.3m x 3.1m all round. The room can come furnished with a single bed, desk, chair and wardrobe. It could easily fit a double bed if you have one. The room can be locked from within for complete privacy.

SHARING WITH
1 x female 90% of the time, I work full time in North Sydney.
2 x young boys 65% of the time (aged 6 and 9 they share a room) the other 35% they live with their dad, moving to a (50/50) arrangement. We love going camping any opportunity we get otherwise we are out most weekends visiting friends or going on an adventure.

The house is kept very clean and tidy with shared common area’s kept toy and clutter free. During the week we are up and out of the house by 8am and at night they are in bed by 8:30pm. You don’t need to worry about being quiet or having friends over as my boys are well socialised and mature. We also have 2 cats that live outside.

Rent includes Foxtel and fast cable internet, all other utilities (gas, power and water) are split into thirds.

ABOUT YOU ..
We are looking for someone who is employed, considerate, honest, tidy, respectful, mature but has a sense humour and likes to have fun. Might suit someone new to Sydney as the room is ready to move and relax. Would prefer a female though open to the right person.

WHAT OUR FLATMATE SAYS
“The sad day has come that after 10 great months it's time to leave Sydney and the place I have come to call home! Welcoming, homely and a great location to work in the city and enjoy the nightlife and surrounding areas like Crows Nest! Roz and the boys have been like my family and I will miss them all, from the fabulous BBQs out the back to chilled nights with a movie it has been a pleasure! Highly recommend this as a fun chilled place to live!”
Caroline MacKenzie - Jan - Nov 2016

Roslyn on social media

You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.


Contact Roslyn
Online Today
Verified:AustraliaMore info
Free to Message

or

Nearest Cafés and Restaurants

ZKK EspressoClose by
Oasis Car Wash Cafe Crows Nest4 min walk
The Kiosk4 min walk
Frisky Beans4 min walk
Not Bread Alone Restaurant & Cafe4 min walk
Proud Furniture - Crows Nest5 min walk
The Wholefood Cafe5 min walk
Cafe Wasabi5 min walk
Bon Pollo5 min walk
Bazaar Beer Cafe5 min walk
Natural Take Away5 min walk
La Dimora Cafe5 min walk
+ Show more

Nearest Bus Stops

River Rd Near Christie StClose by
Pacific Hwy Near Albany St5 min walk
Pacific Hwy Near Hume St5 min walk
Pacific Hwy Near Christie St5 min walk
St Leonards Station, Pacific Hwy, Stand D5 min walk
River Rd Near Carlyle St6 min walk
River Rd Near Shirley Rd6 min walk
St Leonards Station, Pacific Hwy, Stand C6 min walk
St Leonards Station, Pacific Hwy, Stand A6 min walk
St Leonards Station, Pacific Hwy, Stand B6 min walk
+ Show more

Nearest Supermarkets

Indian Grocery House5 min walk
Markwell Foods5 min walk
Coles Supermarkets7 min walk
You Can Afford Organics7 min walk
Integria Healthcare - Sydney7 min walk
About Life Crows Nest8 min walk
Ume-Ya japanese grocery9 min walk
Woolworths Crows Nest9 min walk
Oriental & Continental Foods9 min walk
Superfresh9 min walk
Supafresh10 min walk
Bali Vanilla10 min walk
+ Show more

Nearest Train Stations

St Leonards Station7 min walk
Wollstonecraft12 min walk
Waverton Station21 min walk

Nearest Universities

Australian Catholic University, MacKillop23 min walk