|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Only other house mate is me.
- Quiet location
- Nice part of town
- Large rambling 1970s besser brick and glass house
- Fully furnished
- Home gym
- Bushland on one side of the property.
- Queen size bedroom (includes queen sized bed, wardrobes, side tables, and tall boy.
- Bedroom overlooks backyard and part of bushland next door.
- Additionally you get a lounge/study that looks over the bushland next door with lots of natural light.
- Comes with desk style table and 3 seat sofa bed.
- I'm a 42 year old professional working in Macquarie Park and I study part time.
- I have two cats and a dog, so you need to be okay with animals. The cats are inside fulltime and the dog is in when I'm home.
- I've been sharing for 10 years to help make ends meet.
- I'm an introvert who happens to like people, I can be quite chatty or sometimes I run out of words. .
- Absolutely no smoking or drugs. I'm okay if you drink but not if you're smashed all the time.
- That housemates be friendly, clean, considerate and respectful.
- Okay with eating and cooking separately (I have food sensitivities).
- Prepared to pay four weeks bond, give four weeks notice (unless previously agreed).
- Prepared to provide proof of income and ID and sign a month by month rental agreement if staying long term.
- Bills work out about $100 per month, including share of 30GB cable internet.
This property is 4km from the train, but there are great buses to the city around the corner during the week and buses that go to the train station.