|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
2 Private rooms in a large heritage listed and bushland setting house to share with easy going young family.
* 7 minute walk to Artarmon Station and village living, rapidly accessible to the CBD.
* Room 1: Fully furnished private room, including queen bed, wardrobe and bed side table. Westerly side with plenty of sunlight. Bush view
* Room 2 (premium): Huge fully furnished double room, including 2 beds, wardrobe, 2 lounge chairs, fridge and TV. Westerly side with plenty of sunlight.
Please note that the photo with the white bed is just to give an idea of the dimensions. The other photos reflect current furniture.
* 2 Bathrooms
* Huge open plan living room/kitchen, with spectacular view of reserve
* Garden with direct access to bushland reserve and bike tracks.
Disciplined outdoor pets welcome. Easy access to Dog Park via garden gate.
|Palex Bar||~ 7 min walk|
|SCG Cafe||~ 8 min walk|
|charc specialty meats & coffee||~ 8 min walk|
|Cremastar Coffee||~ 9 min walk|
|Pizza Luna||~ 9 min walk|
|Hampden Rd At Jersey Rd||~ 9 min walk|
|Hampden St opp Artarmon Station||~ 11 min walk|
|Willoughby Rd near Armstrong St||~ 12 min walk|
|Willoughby Rd near Small St||~ 12 min walk|
|Artarmon Station, Hampden St||~ 12 min walk|
|Artarmon Station||~ 10 min walk|
|St Leonards Station||~ 23 min walk|
|Chatswood Station||~ 29 min walk|
|Coles||~ 24 min walk|
|ALDI Chatswood||~ 26 min walk|
|Woolworths Northbridge||~ 26 min walk|
|Natural Fresh Grocer And Deli||~ 27 min walk|
|The Chicken Shop Chatswood Westfield||~ 27 min walk|