|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
We have an amazing double bedroom that is waiting just for you!
The apartment is 4 years old and on the top level of the building so you will have a stunning view toward Mt Macedon, 60km away from here!
Main features of the building:
- Secured building with security cards needed to access the lobby and the elevators and 24/7 CCTV recording.
- Plenty of bike spots and shed spaces in the secure garage.
- Everything is at walking distance: less than 10 minutes from Southern Cross, 4 minutes from Flagstaff train station, 5 min from Queen Victoria Market. You will also have the Coles within 5 min walk (open up to midnight every day!) and the ALDI at less than 10 minutes.
Main features of the room:
- The room comes furnished with a clean and comfortable bed and mattress and is ready to offer you nights of good sleep.
- It also offers plenty of storage (huge BIR), big mirrors and is north oriented. You will enjoy lot of daylight (and sun warmth) even during the coldest winter!
- It will come with the basics you may need (pillows, bedsheets, light quilts).
Main features of the flat
- There is a spacious fridge, a washing machine and unlimited internet! The kitchen is also supplied with all you may need (plates, cutleries, pots), a REAL sink (not the tiny ones you may see around here) and an oven for all your cooking needs!
- The air conditioner works marvelously both for heating and cooling, so you will not have to fear the Melbourne weather!
I am a young French engineer and she is a Brazilian designer. We are not crazy or annoying - maybe sometimes ;-) - but clean, respectful and quiet instead. We are always keen for a chat over a drink and a shared meal.
When can you come to visit the appartment?
I'll be very busy in the next few days so here are the available spots:
- Tuesday 7th November in the afternoon
- Wednesday 8th November between 6PM and 7PM
- Sunday 12th November in the afternoon
Please feel free to pick the one you want by sending me a message.
Important information: if you are looking for a long stay in Melbourne, let me know as we are looking for someone to take over our lease.
P.S. Couples are welcome too :-)