|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Private room for a single person in one of the best houses in Sydney available NOW.
We are looking for someone who is EXTREMELY clean, tidy, mature and who can stay at least 3 months.
This is a fantastic, bright and sunny, fully furnished room.
Most people say it is one of the nicest homes in Sydney, it has a large lounge, a large covered deck at the side of the house and a large gazebo at the back of the house. It is a perfect place to live and relax.
The rent is discounted to $300 per week until the end of August.
Then increases to the usual rent amount of $320 per week from 1st September onwards.
- It is in the residential part of Sydenham
- Only 5 km from the centre of the city
- Only takes 8 mins by trains from Central Station to Sydenham Station, and 12 minutes to Town Hall Station (for the CBD and Darling Harbour), and 20 minutes to Circular Quay (for the Opera House and Harbour Bridge).
- Near 2 bus stops, with a choice of different buses to the City
- 15 mins by car to UTS Ultimo, UNSW Kensington or USYD Camperdown/Darlington
- Please call to arrange a convenient day and time
DETAILS ABOUT THE BEDROOM
- Fully furnished clean bedroom
- Double sized bed
- All bed linen is supplied
- A huge built-in wardrobe
- Foxtel TV in your room (Foxtel is cable TV with lots of channels)
- Desk and chair
- Sunny, clean room.
- You can see trees and plants from your bedroom and walk directly into the garden through the large glass sliding doors
DETAILS ABOUT THE HOUSE
- Clean fully furnished house
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet
- Large Kitchen, with plenty of storage space for your personal food, plus 2 large fridges, plus a dishwasher - we prefer to use the dishwasher everyday so that the kitchen remains clean and tidy
- Large spacious living room with comfortable lounge and TV (i.e. there are 5 TVs in the apartment, 1 in each bedroom and 1 in the lounge room) plus a modern dining area
- The bathroom is absolutely luxurious - with a bath, a shower and a chandelier and plenty of storage space - and is always kept in a super clean condition
- We like to keep the house very clean and tidy.
- There is an amazing gazebo in the back courtyard with outdoor chairs and a table
- There is a semi-enclosed sun lounge area at the side of the house
- The washing machine and tumble drier are in a building in the back garden and there is no charge to use them (but we prefer you to use the clothes lines to hang out your clothes whenever possible)
- There is plenty of street parking if you have a car
DETAILS ABOUT THE OTHER HOUSEMATES
Your housemates are all fun and friendly people in their 20s and 30s, who keep the house clean at all times, and who are looking forward to meeting you - and we are looking for a nice person (male or female) who will fit in nicely with us. We also have 2 pussy cats as pets.
The owner lives about 5 hours away from Sydney, however occassionally the owner comes and lives at the housefor a short period, and she has 3 dogs.
We also respect your privacy and appreciate that you need your own space.
THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
- a mature and responsible person. We prefer a person who is 27 years or older, but if you are younger than this age, but act very maturely, we will consider you
- a person who is extremely clean, and who cleans up the kitchen and a bathroom to a high standard each time they have used it
- and will do their share of the household cleaning chores (which takes about 1 to 1.5 hrs per week)
- and who can stay at least 3 months (but I would prefer a longer period)
- and who can move in during early August
- male or female is OK
- sorry, but I don't want a couple, nor 2 friends, and no girlfriends or boyfriends can stay
- we would prefer a happy person who is kind and considerate, with a sense of humour and who enjoys meeting new people.
- The rent INCLUDES ALL BILLS - i.e. electricity, gas, water and internet.
(Note: in other houses you might be charged about $20 to $40 per week to cover bills)
- The deposit is 2 weeks and the rent is 2 weeks in advance
PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF:
- If you like the house, what day are you available to move in?
- How long do you think you might stay?
- How old are you and what country are you from?
- Will you be studying and/or working?
|Princes Hwy After Bellevue St||Close by|
|Princes Hwy Near Terry St||Close by|
|Railway Rd Near Henry St||~ 5 min walk|
|Princes Hwy Near Smith St||~ 7 min walk|
|Princes Hwy Opp Reilly Ln||~ 7 min walk|
|Volt Fitness||~ 4 min walk|
|IKEA Restaurant & Café||~ 5 min walk|
|The Innocent Kitchen||~ 5 min walk|
|Mixtape Artspace||~ 6 min walk|
|Ho's Bakery And Cafe||~ 6 min walk|
|Swedish Food Market||~ 4 min walk|
|Freshpro Fruit & Vegetable Supplies||~ 4 min walk|
|Jim Elfes & Sons PTY LTD||~ 4 min walk|
|Deteki||~ 6 min walk|
|Cut Price Food Markets||~ 9 min walk|
|Sydenham Station||~ 9 min walk|
|Tempe Station||~ 15 min walk|
|Marrickville Station||~ 22 min walk|
|Wolli Creek train station||~ 24 min walk|
|International Airport||~ 27 min walk|