|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- Large bedroom with built in wardrobes in spacious 3 bedroom apartment.
- Large shared bathroom with one other person.
- Located in a quiet, leafy street just off Bourke Street, right by lively Surry Hills (Crown Street).
- Walking distance to Central Station and bus routes right outside.
- Moore Park directly opposite the apartment so ideal for exercise enthusiasts.
- 2 large Coles supermarkets within walking distance.
- Heated indoor pool/ gym / sauna / spa in the basement area.
- BBQ on balcony, great for a nice summer day.
- Parking on street and some spaces under the building.
- Unlimited ADSL wireless internet.
- Washing machine in laundry, no dryer.
Pat: 29 y/o guy - easy going, friendly and considerate. Lived in Sydney for 10 years, working as a digital marketer. Love checking out new bars, cafes, exploring more of Sydney, and trying weird and wonderful things - attempting to learn French and Bachata at the moment. Prone to the occasional Netflix binge with a hot choc - Parks and Rec and The Office are an all time fave.
Aurélia: 26 y/o French girl - very easy going and social, working as a digital marketer. Been in Sydney for 2 years and loving it - always up for a drink and good food. I usually spend weekends outdoors in and around Sydney, and going camping, hiking etc. I enjoy watching and playing sport.
We're looking for a social happy person who wants to become a friendly member of the house. Someone who's keen to catchup for drinks / dinner or weekend activities, but doesn't mind doing their own thing as well. We're pretty relaxed but having someone who is considerate, clean and tidy is important. Also, your love for Nutella gets you bonus points.