|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
My current housemate is moving back home, so the main bedroom in our inner-city duplex will be available for rent.
- The apartment is located 300m walk to Chapel Street.
- Closest tram stop and train station is just a 100m walk (you can't hear the trains at night).
- 2 bedroom place, 1 shared bathroom.
- Plenty of garden space for people to come over.
- Car park available (inside the gate) or street permit parking if that is preferred.
- Coles and Woolworths are a 1km walk, though there is a fresh grocer and cafe 100m away.
- Main bedroom does not include a built-in wardrobe but the existing housemate is happy to sell this for anyone that is interested.
- The house is currently fully-furnished but happy to sell any of the furniture and work with whatever you may bring.
- Shared laundry external to the duplex, with the tenant in the apartment upstairs - we hardly ever see each other and have separate washing machines/ areas within the laundry.
- Internet is $29.95 each per month and then water, gas and usual electricity bills on top.
Who am I:
- I'm a 25 year old female who works full time in the outer-melbourne suburbs.
- I'm a pretty relaxed person and enjoy playing and watching all sports.
- I usually don't get home until 7:30/ 8:00 each night as I have netball or touch football.
I'm looking for a friendly and easy going housemate. I think it's great to have a friendship within and/ or outside the home, but also respect each others space and privacy. I would prefer someone that enjoys socialising and doesn't mind if friends/ family visit.
If you're interested in checking this place out, just send me a message. Ideally would love someone that's looking for a place for a minimum of 6 - 12 months.
The apartment is free from the 18th July but if you would like to move in earlier, just let me know.