|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are looking for one person (only) to rent our medium room in our massive house in Surry Hills.
The house is fully equipped and furnished and also has:
- a spacious living room: with couches and large TV
- a spare living room to fill with a ping pong table very soon
- a large backyard with table and chairs + laundry room at the back (washing machine and washing lines)
- a spacious kitchen (with 2 fridges, oven and dishwasher)
- a rooftop on the second floor (furnished with BBQ, dining table, coffee tables and chairs)
- 3 bathrooms (one on each floor).
In total, the house hosts 7 people.
The room is fully furnished and is located on the first floor.
The house is located in the heart of Surry Hills:
- in front of Moore Park Garden
- 10 min walk to Central Station
- 3 min walk to Bourke Street Bakery
- 5 min walk to Clock Hotel on Crown Street
- 5 min walk to 3 different bus stops.
Price: $1,390 per month, payable monthly (= $320 per week) excluding bills.
Bills are not included in rent and they are approx. $90 per month per person (=$20 per week per person) and include:
- High Speed Internet
- Cleaners - every fortnight for all common areas except the rooms - they clean the entrance, 2 living rooms, kitchen, 2 common bathrooms, stairs, corridors, backyard and rooftop.
We are currently 7 people living in the house, in our late 20's - early 30's from UK (3 people), US (2 people), NZ and France with full and part time jobs. Sadly, our lovely American housemate is leaving us.
We are looking for easy-going, friendly, sociable but also very clean people in order to maintain our spacious house tidy at all times.
Send me a message if interested. Cheers!