|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are looking for a new housemate to rent a medium furnished bedroom in our massive house in Surry Hills.
The house is fully equipped and furnished and also has:
- 2 spacious common rooms: a living room with large TV and a spare living room.
- a large backyard with table and chairs + car park spot for occasional parking + laundry room at the back (washing machine and washing lines)
- a spacious kitchen (with 2 fridges, oven and dishwasher)
- a rooftop on the second floor (furnished with dining table, coffee table and chairs)
- 3 bathrooms (one on each floor).
In total, the house hosts 7 people.
The bedroom is located on the first floor.
The house is located in the heart of Surry Hills:
- Opposite Moore Park Garden
- 10 min walk to Central Station
- 3 min walk to Bourke Street Bakery
- 5 min walk to Clock Hotel on Crown Street
- 10 min walk to Coles and Woolies
- 5 min walk to 3 different bus stops.
Price: $1,300 per month, payable monthly (= $300 per week) excluding bills.
Bills are approx. $100 per month per person (=$23 per week per person) and include
- Cleaners: every fortnight for all inside common areas except the rooms (entrance, 2 living rooms, kitchen, 2 common bathrooms, stairs, corridors, backyard and rooftop)
We are currently 7 people living in the house, 5 boys/2 girls, in our mid/late 20's : 4 English, 1 Kiwi, 1 Dutch and myself (French) with part/full time jobs. I'm leaving the house as I'm also leaving Australia.
We are looking for an easy-going, friendly and sociable person with an active life-style but also very considerate in order to maintain our spacious house clean and tidy at all times.
We would like someone who likes receiving friends and who is keen to hang out with us and to share meals at home sometimes.
Send me a message if interested. Cheers!