|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||1 week to 2 weeks|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Clean MASTER room + ENSUITE bathroom in a perfect location. Easy to walk to the City Business District, and to all the top Sydney attractions.
Ideal for a COUPLE or a SINGLE GIRL or TWO GIRLS who will share the same bed.
NOTE: ****THIS IS FOR A SHORT TERM ONLY. WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN MOVE OUT BY SEPTEMBER 7TH and who are extremely clean and tidy.****
THE ROOM IS AVAILABLE NOW.
The other flatmates are calm and friendly, and very clean. And they are looking for someone who is the same.
Please call me for details.
- Rent for the room is $350 pw and includes bills
(it is the same price whether a COUPLE, or a SINGLE GIRL or 2 GIRLS who rent the room)
- It is located in an excellent position in Darlinghurst close to Oxford Street and Crown Street - this is a prime Sydney location - close to hundreds of cafes, restaurants, bars, night clubs and coffee shops, etc.
- It is an easy walk to Sydney Harbour, the Opera House and Darling Harbour to see the spectacular sights around Sydney - and you can eaily walk to the CBD area.
- You will also be close to ALDI Supermarket and IGA Supermarket, 2 fitness gyms, banks and post office.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- a mature and responsible couple or single person. We prefer people who are 25 years or older, but if you are younger than this age, but act very maturely, we will consider you
- people who are extremely clean, and are wiliing to do help with the cleaning duties (there is a Cleaning Roster), and people who clean up the kitchen and dining room to a high standard each time they have used it
- The Master bedroom is a very big room, fully furnished, a huge wardrobe, in a very clean and tidy apartment, and you will have your own keys.
- the bed is an amazing Queen sized bed, and also the mattress has 7cm of memory foam for maximum comfort.
- The room is fully furnished with a very large mirror wardrobe, bedside side tables and wine/cocktail cabinet
- Two sets of pillows, quilts and sheets are supplied,
- a fan and heater are supplied.
- You will have your own private ENSUITE bathroom, (with a shower, toilet and a modern gloss black vanity with 2 sinks and 2 'waterfall' taps)
- On the top of the building there is an entertainment deck with spectacular views of Sydney, including the Opera House, the Harbour Bridge, the Harbour, and City Skyline. There is a BBQ area so that you can cook, and tables and chairs so that you can eat and enjoy yourself with some friends.
The swimming pool is being repaired at the moment, and so this will not be available during your stay.
- The apartment is very clean, spacious and freshly painted . It has a kitchen, lounge room, dining room, laundry, and has 2 big fridges.
- The windows are overlooking a quiet lane at the back of the apartment - this means that your won't be disturbed by the sounds of traffic. The room also does not have a common wall with the next apartment, that means that you can't hear any neighbours next door.
- There are no bills to pay because the rent includes all bills:
-includes electricity and water
-includes unlimited high speed Wi-Fi internet - it is Cable (which is much faster than ADSL2+)
-includes Local Phone Calls and Netflix
-includes indoor pool and spa pool (jacuzzi)
-includes access to the entertainment deck on the rooftop with BBQ area and spectacular 360 degree views of Sydney
VIEWING THE ROOM:
- Please call me on or send me a message if you would like move in.
- You can either write a message on this page, or call me or send me an SMS.
A couple from UK and USA, and a single person of German-Kenyan descent.
They are very nice and respectful people, who keep the apartment very clean and tidy.
They all work full time. They are relaxed and happy, and they are great flatmates.
They are looking for another single person, or a couple, that are also very clean and tidy.