|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Clean MASTER room + ENSUITE bathroom for a COUPLE or SINGLE who can stay at least 3 months and who are extremely clean.
The room will be available on 17th September
This is a fantastic room in a fabulous building and in a great location.
The inspection is on Wednesday 14th September at 6.30pm
- Rent for a SINGLE person is $470 pw and includes bills
- Rent for a COUPLE is $500 pw and includes bills
- Optional Parking is at $60 per week
- It is located in an excellent position in Darlinghurst close to Oxford Street and Crown Street - this is a prime Sydney location - close to hundreds of cafes, restaurants, bars, night clubs and coffee shops, etc.
- It is an easy walk to Sydney Harbour, the Opera House and Darling Harbour to see the spectacular sights around Sydney - and you can eaily walk to the CBD area.
- You will also be close to Aldi Supermarket and IGA Supermarket, 2 fitness gyms, banks and post office.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- a mature and responsible couple or single person. We prefer people who are 27 years or older, but if you are younger than this age, but act very maturely, we will consider you
- people who are extremely clean, and are wiliing to do help with the cleaning duties (there is a Cleaning Roster), and who clean up the kitchen to a high standard each time they have used it
- and who can stay at least 3 months (but I would prefer a longer period)
- and who can move in on Saturday 17th September (or very soon after that date)
- The Master bedroom is a very big room, with a bed, a huge wardrobe, in a very clean and tidy apartment, and you will have your own keys.
- the bed is an amazing Queen sized bed, and also the mattress has 7cm of memory foam for maximum comfort.
- The room is fully furnished with a very large mirror wardrobe, bedside side tables and wine/cocktail cabinet
- Two sets of pillows, quilts and sheets are supplied,
- a fan and heater are supplied.
- You will have your own private ENSUITE bathroom, (with a shower, toilet and a modern gloss black vanity with 2 sinks and 2 'waterfall' taps)
- On the top of the building there is a deck with spectacular views of Sydney, including the Opera House, the Harbour Bridge, the Harbour, and City Skyline. There is a BBQ area so that you can cook, and tables and chairs so that you can eat and enjoy yourself with some friends.
- Inside the building there is a Swimming Pool and a Jacuzzi. (There isn't any gym, but there are 2 gyms within 2 minutes of our building).
- The apartment is very clean, spacious and freshly painted . It has a kitchen, lounge/dining room, TV room and laundry., and has 2 big fridges.
- The windows are overlooking a quiet lane at the back of the apartment - this means that your won't be disturbed by the sounds of traffic. The room also does not have a common wall with the next apartment, that means that you can't hear any neighbours next door.
- In the apartment there are 2 other rooms. The other flatmates are: a mature guy from Indonesia in one bedroom, and a mature couple from Turkey in the other bedroom
- Everyone speaks English, and it is a very clean, quiet and peaceful apartment.
- There are no bills to pay because the rent includes all bills:
-includes electricity & water
-includes high speed Wi-Fi internet - it is Cable (which is much faster than ADSL2+)
-includes Local Phone Calls and Netflix
-includes indoor pool and spa pool (jacuzzi)
-includes rooftop with BBQ area and spectacular 360 degree views of Sydney
VIEWING THE ROOM:
- Please send me a message if you would like to have a look at the room and to arrange a convenient time to come.
- You can either write a message on this page, or call me or send me an SMS.