|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Available||Nov 3, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We are looking for a lovely new housemate to fill a large room in our dog-filled house in Brunswick ASAP. Interviewing NOW!
The large older weatherboard house in located in Brunswick South, just off Lygon St, Brunswick Road, Park St , Tram #1 and 8, IGA, and only minutes away from Barkly Square, Princes Park, and Melbourne Uni.
The huge central living room / kitchen area (9x11m), comes complete with extendable dining table, older lounge suit, and enough space to roll around on the floor, practice your yoga or play with the dogs of course! House features include air-con in the lounge, central heating in all rooms, bathroom with shower over bath, separate toilet + outhouse, washing machine, fully set-up kitchen, all in a very quiet location!
The large front and back gardens are in need of TLC, and there is unlimited on-street parking just around the corner. We would love help to get the garden in shape, so we can create a magical garden perfect for sitting around the fire pit having drinks and chats with friends :)
ROOM = Available NOW
Currently furnished with a double bed, mattress, bedding / linen, rotating mirror + shelf unit, clothes rack, dresser, side table and chair. Large South-facing window gets good natural light with a private garden view.
Who are we?
- Felicity, 33, artist / dog sitter + her 2 year old female pup Sansa (Greyhound x Kelpie). Green thumb, cheese + wine lover, pub-beer-garden-with-the-pups-every-tuesday-for-steak-night, picnics, dinner parties, cinema, baking goodies, hanging out at the dog park, succulents, knitting, the usual Brunswick hobbies.
- Alejandra, 31, originally from Venezuela, spent the last 8 years living in Brisbane and Torres Straight Island.
Working full time in Medical Science Research at St V's Hospital. Her boyfriend will be joining her later in the year to share as a couple.
*We currently have a foster greyhound, the beautiful Bonnie, whom Felicity fosters through Amazing Greys.
- Looking for lovely workers or post-grad students
- 9-5's pref
- 28-36 yo
- NO smokers
- MUST LOVE DOGS!!
- Meat eaters welcomed (we love sharing yummy roast dinners).
- Straight, gay, bi, we don't mind.
- May consider ONE extra dog, but NO cats / bunnies etc.
- Looking for relaxed, positive housemates, happy to share a cup of tea / coffee / wine + the occasional meal together.
- Reliable with rent, bond + bills, keeping the house clean + tidy, respectful of housemates.
- Long term preferred..but taking short term until we find the right person.
RENT= $750 / month, paid monthly (couples extra).
+ fast NBN internet at $20 / month.
+ Bills (Electricity / Gas).
We share house expenses (cleaning products, food basics).
BOND = $670. Must be paid to secure the room.
Please contact us with:
- Your details: age, phone number, work or study info, etc.
- How long you wish to rent the room for.
- When you are available for interviews (nights, weekend, suitable times).
- What you can bring to the house (personality / furniture / skills / free coffee / why should we pick you?).
Felicity + Alejandra x