|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Jan 25, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 weeks|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Looking for a lovely new housemate to fill a large furnished room in a dog-filled house in Brunswick. Also listed on A.I.R. B.N.B. so availability dates may change daily.
The large older weatherboard house in located in Brunswick South, just off Lygon St, Brunswick Road, Park St , Tram #1 and 8, IGA, and only minutes away from Barkly Square, Princes Park, and Melbourne Uni.
The huge central living room / kitchen area (9x11m), comes complete with extendable dining table, older lounge suit, and enough space to roll around on the floor, practice your yoga or play with the dogs of course! House features include air-con in the lounge, central heating in all rooms, bathroom with shower over bath, separate toilet + outhouse, washing machine, fully set-up kitchen, all in a very quiet location!
The large front and back gardens are in need of TLC, and there is unlimited on-street parking just around the corner. We would love help to get the garden in shape, so we can create a magical garden perfect for sitting around the fire pit having drinks and chats with friends :)
ROOM = Available End of Jan
Furnished with a Double bed, mattress, rotating full length mirror / cupboard unit, clothes rack, large dresser. South facing window get nice natural light and private garden outlook.
Who are we?
- Felicity, early 30's, artist / dog sitter + her 2 year old female pup Sansa (Greyhound x Kelpie). Green thumb, cheese + wine lover, pub-beer-garden-with-the-pups-every-tuesday-for-steak-night, picnics, dinner parties, cinema, baking goodies, hanging out at the dog park, succulents, sewing, the usual Brunswick hobbies.
- 3rd bedroom is also currently rented via Air bnb, booked until Early March.
*Felicity currently has a foster greyhounds, so no extra pets atm please.
* Due to my parents selling their house, I have multiple boxes in the living space, and am cleaning out my cupboards in anticipation of more boxes. please excuse the clutter.
- Looking for lovely workers or post-grad students
- 9-5's pref
- 28-36 yo
- NO smokers / drug users please
- MUST LOVE DOGS!!
- Meat eaters welcomed (we love sharing yummy roast dinners).
- Straight, gay, bi, I don't mind.
- May consider ONE extra dog, but NO cats / bunnies etc.
- Looking for relaxed, positive housemates, happy to share a cup of tea / coffee / wine + the occasional meal together.
- Reliable with rent, bond + bills, keeping the house clean + tidy, respectful of housemates.
- Long term preferred..but taking short term until I find the right person.
RENT= $240/week, paid weekly (couples extra).
INCLUDES ALL BILLS =
+ fast NBN internet of $20 / month.
+ Bills (Electricity / Gas).
+ $30 / month for shared house expenses (cleaning products, tp, food basics, etc).
BOND = $700. Must be paid to secure the room if you wish to stay longer than 3 months.
Please contact me with:
- Your details: age, phone number, work or study info, etc.
- How long you wish to rent the room for.
- When you are available for interviews (nights, weekend, suitable times).
- What you can bring to the house (personality / furniture / skills / free coffee / why should we pick you?).
Felicity + Sansa x
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Lucy Lockett||Close by|
|Little Oscar||Close by|
|Gabri Restaurant, Bar and Functions||Close by|
|The Hanging Gardens Middle Eastern Restaurant||Close by|
|Chicken On Lygon||Close by|
|Tiba's on Lygon||~ 3 min walk|
|Adonis Tavern||~ 3 min walk|
|Woodstock Pizzicheria||~ 3 min walk|
|Le Bakehouse||~ 3 min walk|
|Ique Salon Café||~ 3 min walk|
|New York Minute Brunswick||~ 3 min walk|
|Anh Minh||~ 3 min walk|
|Lygon St/Brunswick Rd||Close by|
|Ewing St/Brunswick Rd||~ 3 min walk|
|Stranger St/Brunswick Rd||~ 6 min walk|
|199 Brunswick Rd||~ 7 min walk|
|Park St/Rathdowne St||~ 7 min walk|
|Park St/Amess St||~ 9 min walk|
|Amess St/Brunswick Rd||~ 9 min walk|
|Truscott St/Brunswick Rd||~ 9 min walk|
|Pigdon St/Rathdowne St||~ 10 min walk|
|Barkly Square SC/Weston St||~ 10 min walk|
|Loyola Ave/Glenlyon Rd||~ 10 min walk|
|Ewing St/Glenlyon Rd||~ 11 min walk|
|IGA Brunswick||Close by|
|Coles Barkly Square||~ 9 min walk|
|Smith & Maloney Green Grocer||~ 9 min walk|
|Rathdowne General Store||~ 10 min walk|
|Woolworths Barkly Square||~ 11 min walk|
|Enoteca Sileno||~ 11 min walk|
|Di Santo L Pty Ltd||~ 11 min walk|
|Mix Oriental Supermarket (Asian Grocery)||~ 12 min walk|
|The Source Bulk Foods Brunswick||~ 12 min walk|
|Spices Herbs & Nuts (Arora Spices)||~ 14 min walk|
|TT Mart||~ 14 min walk|
|FoodWorks Carlton North||~ 14 min walk|
|Brunswick Rd/Lygon St #120||Close by|
|Park St/Lygon St #119||~ 3 min walk|
|Weston St/Lygon St #121||~ 5 min walk|
|Pigdon St/Lygon St #118||~ 7 min walk|
|Glenlyon Rd/Lygon St #122||~ 10 min walk|
|Richardson St/Lygon St #117||~ 11 min walk|
|Brunswick Rd/Sydney Rd #19||~ 12 min walk|
|Barkly Square/Sydney Rd #20||~ 13 min walk|
|Princes Park/Royal Pde #18||~ 13 min walk|
|Monash University, Parkville||~ 18 min walk|
|RMIT, Brunswick||~ 21 min walk|