|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 weeks|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Looking for a lovely new housemate to fill a large furnished room in a dog-filled house in Brunswick. Also listed on A.I.R. B.N.B. so availability dates may change daily.
The large older weatherboard house in located in Brunswick South, just off Lygon St, Brunswick Road, Park St , Tram #1 and 8, IGA, and only minutes away from Barkly Square, Princes Park, and Melbourne Uni.
The huge central living room / kitchen area (9x11m), comes complete with extendable dining table, older lounge suit, and enough space to roll around on the floor, practice your yoga or play with the dogs of course! House features include air-con in the lounge, central heating in all rooms, bathroom with shower over bath, separate toilet + outhouse, washing machine, fully set-up kitchen, all in a very quiet location!
The large front and back gardens are in need of TLC, and there is unlimited on-street parking just around the corner. We would love help to get the garden in shape, so we can create a magical garden perfect for sitting around the fire pit having drinks and chats with friends :)
ROOM = Available End of Jan
Furnished with a Double bed, mattress, rotating full length mirror / cupboard unit, clothes rack, large dresser. South facing window get nice natural light and private garden outlook.
Who are we?
- Felicity, early 30's, artist / dog sitter + her 2 year old female pup Sansa (Greyhound x Kelpie). Green thumb, cheese + wine lover, pub-beer-garden-with-the-pups-every-tuesday-for-steak-night, picnics, dinner parties, cinema, baking goodies, hanging out at the dog park, succulents, sewing, the usual Brunswick hobbies.
- 3rd bedroom is also currently rented via Air bnb, booked until Early March.
*Felicity currently has a foster greyhounds, so no extra pets atm please.
* Due to my parents selling their house, I have multiple boxes in the living space, and am cleaning out my cupboards in anticipation of more boxes. please excuse the clutter.
- Looking for lovely workers or post-grad students
- 9-5's pref
- 28-36 yo
- NO smokers / drug users please
- MUST LOVE DOGS!!
- Meat eaters welcomed (we love sharing yummy roast dinners).
- Straight, gay, bi, I don't mind.
- May consider ONE extra dog, but NO cats / bunnies etc.
- Looking for relaxed, positive housemates, happy to share a cup of tea / coffee / wine + the occasional meal together.
- Reliable with rent, bond + bills, keeping the house clean + tidy, respectful of housemates.
- Long term preferred..but taking short term until I find the right person.
RENT= $240/week, paid weekly (couples extra).
INCLUDES ALL BILLS =
+ fast NBN internet of $20 / month.
+ Bills (Electricity / Gas).
+ $30 / month for shared house expenses (cleaning products, tp, food basics, etc).
BOND = $700. Must be paid to secure the room if you wish to stay longer than 3 months.
Please contact me with:
- Your details: age, phone number, work or study info, etc.
- How long you wish to rent the room for.
- When you are available for interviews (nights, weekend, suitable times).
- What you can bring to the house (personality / furniture / skills / free coffee / why should we pick you?).
Felicity + Sansa x