|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
One private room in Alexandria, 6 minutes walk to Redfern station.
• Available 19th January 2017
• Inspection available from 15th January 2017 (we are on holiday until then)
• Short walk (6 minutes) to Redfern Station & buses to the CBD, cafes, parks and supermarkets
• $360 per week including all bills - you don't pay anything in addition.
• Modern Apartment with good security.
• Built-in wardrobes.
• Furnished living room
• Your room is furnished.
• Non-smokers only.
Busy Asian couple in mid twenties and early thirty, working full time. We enjoy watching movies, going out on weekend to either shopping or outdoor activity, and eating out brunch on Sunday morning. We are easy going, respectful of others space and privacy.
What we look in for housemates:
- Couples similar to us, age and employment wise (singles welcome to apply, but the rent price is the same).
- We prefer busy couple with full time jobs.
- Ideally, you should have shared house/flat with other people before.
- Clean, neat and tidy; cleans after themselves immediately.
- Respectful of others’ privacy and space.
- Reliable and pay rent on time.
- Simple cooking.
- No party animals, drug users, or smokers.
• Bond: $1000 (including $100 for swipe key)
• Rent: 2 weeks in advance.
• Minimum 6 months stay (it can be shorter, but we prefer long term).
• 2 weeks notice when leaving.
• Clean after themselves immediately – kitchen and lounge.
If you are interested, please write (email/sms) and tell us a little about yourselves:
• Preferred length of stay
• Preferred move in date
• If you have lived on your own or with others.
We prefer email/sms.
Note: Furniture in pictures are display only.
|Cherish Cafe||Close by|
|Thai Thai Alexandria||Close by|
|Wildcockatoo Bakery||Close by|
|Lord Raglan||Close by|
|Yens Vietnamese Restaurant||Close by|
|The Local Chicken Stop||Close by|
|Olivas Tapas Bar & Cafe||Close by|
|Waterloo Cafe & Pizzeria||Close by|
|Paparazzi Bar||Close by|
|ABBOTTS HOTEL||Close by|
|Yum Yai||Close by|
|The Rag Land||Close by|
|Henderson Rd Near Wyndham St||Close by|
|Botany Rd Near Raglan St||Close by|
|Henderson Rd Near Garden St||Close by|
|Botany Rd Near Henderson Rd||Close by|
|Regent St Near Boundary St||Close by|
|Wyndham St At Rosehill St||~ 3 min walk|
|Henderson Rd Near Phillips St||~ 3 min walk|
|Cope St Near Raglan St||~ 3 min walk|
|Botany Rd Near Wellington St||~ 4 min walk|
|Mitchell Rd Before Henderson Rd||~ 5 min walk|
|Raglan St After George St||~ 5 min walk|
|Cope St Near Wellington St||~ 6 min walk|
|Tutti Fruiti||Close by|
|IGA Waterloo||Close by|
|免稅店||~ 3 min walk|
|Redfern Fruit Market||~ 3 min walk|
|SPAR Redfern||~ 7 min walk|
|IGA X-press East Waterloo||~ 7 min walk|
|Fratelli Fresh||~ 10 min walk|
|IGA Alexandria||~ 11 min walk|
|Woolworths Redfern||~ 11 min walk|
|Bitton Gourmet||~ 14 min walk|
|Quick & Easy||~ 14 min walk|
|Coles||~ 15 min walk|
|Redfern||~ 8 min walk|
|Macdonaldtown Station||~ 19 min walk|
|Green Square||~ 20 min walk|
|Erskineville Station||~ 21 min walk|
|Central||~ 24 min walk|
|The University of Notre Dame, Sydney||~ 22 min walk|
|University of Technology Sydney, City||~ 23 min walk|
|The University of Sydney, Camperdown||~ 23 min walk|