|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
One private room in Alexandria, 6 minutes walk to Redfern station.
• Available Now
• Short walk (6 minutes) to Redfern Station & buses to the CBD, cafes, parks and supermarkets
• $350 per week including all bills - you don't pay anything in addition.
• Modern Apartment with good security.
• Built-in wardrobes.
• Furnished living room
• Your room is furnished.
• Non-smokers only.
Busy Asian couple in mid twenties and early thirty, working full time. We enjoy watching movies, going out on weekend to either shopping or outdoor activity, and eating out brunch on Sunday morning. We are easy going, respectful of others space and privacy.
What we look in for housemates:
- Couples similar to us, age and employment wise (singles welcome to apply, but the rent price is the same).
- We prefer busy couple with full time jobs.
- Ideally, you should have shared house/flat with other people before.
- Clean, neat and tidy; cleans after themselves immediately.
- Respectful of others’ privacy and space.
- Reliable and pay rent on time.
- Simple cooking.
- No party animals, drug users, or smokers.
• Bond: $1000 (including $100 for swipe key)
• Rent: 2 weeks in advance.
• Minimum 6 months stay (it can be shorter, but we prefer long term).
• 2 weeks notice when leaving.
• Clean after themselves immediately – kitchen and lounge.
If you are interested, please write (email/sms) and tell us a little about yourselves:
• Preferred length of stay
• Preferred move in date
• If you have lived on your own or with others.
We prefer email/sms.
Note: Furniture in pictures are display only.