|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 weeks|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are looking for 2 Females or a couple for the biggest room of the house
For 2 friends : $160 (per person)
For couple : $300
All bills and internet included.
With bus routes 2 minutes from your doorstep taking you directly to the city, the Harbour, Newtown, Bondi and the Olympic Ice Rink in Canterbury, this house is located in a very convenient Inner-West position.
Everything you need for your shopping is located on New Canterbury Road (IGA, Butcher's, Bakeries, SUSHI restaurant and cafe) or Marrikville Road (ATM, fruit and veg shops, hardware, fashion and clothing), just a five minute walk away from your position on Lewisham Street.
- Garden and large, grassy backyard with a front and back patio space.
- Desks in your bedroom for study.
- Laundry out the back of the house with washing machine and washing powder, toilet paper etc.
- Large communal lounge room with television and dining area.
- TWIN share room for two females
- Two single beds, two study desks, two sets of bedside drawers, and a larger drawer set to share for your clothing (if you'd like to BYO wardrobe or drawer set, you will have more space for your clothes and the bedroom is very large so there is room for extra furniture.