|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
- Very clean and tidy home
- The living area is bright and warm
- All the rooms have a large window
- All rooms have large built-in wardrobes
- A renovated kitchen with dedicated cupboards to store personal food
- A fridge/freezer to share
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Large spacious combined lounge/dining with very comfortable sofas, and 6 chair dining table
- A wide wrap-around balcony with views of the district and beautiful sunsets.
- By arrangement
- 2 minute walk to large Woolworths/cafes/restaurants
- 5 minute walk to South Point shopping centre
- 2 minute bus/ 10 minute walk to East Gardens shopping centre
- 5 minute walk to Des Renford Leisure Centre (Gym/Pool) & huge park/sports fields
2 Bus Routes at the door
- 10 minute bus ride to UNSW (routes 392, 391)
- 10 minute bus ride to Maroubra Beach (route 317)
- 30/40 minutes to the city centre (routes X92, 392, 391, 309)
- All rooms are furnished with large built in wardrobes
- Freshly painted and clean
- Bright with large windows
- Some linen supplied if needed
The type of person that we are looking for:
- Someone who is neat tidy and clean
- Someone who will respect the other housemates, the home and furnishings
- This is not a party home
- Serious students/PHD researchers
Please tell me about yourself
- How old are you? What country are you from?
- Are you a student or working?
- How long would you like to stay?
- What is important to you and what are you looking for?
On street parking